It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned, for promoting the imbibing of diesel fuel

(Vin Diesel was not responsible for the above shenanigans)
Banned for pairing Diesel with Razor Ramone.
Banned for watching oiled up men pretending to wrestle.
Post edited September 12, 2020 by borisburke
low rated
Banned for also somewhat making me feel like vomiting, but also feeling a bit ok with what you said....I hate conflicting feelings o.0

============

Hooyaah: Banned, for mistaking diesel with unleaded gasoline at the pumps
----------
(To y'all: Clip is from Bushworld Adventures, a Rick and Morty parody.

Also: The creator of that is also making a show that adult swim[cartoon network programming block] will be airing called YOLO)
Post edited September 12, 2020 by GamesRater
Banned because I found a raccoon themed controller.
Attachments:
Banned because I found a control themed raccoon.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7f/ba/af/7fbaaf8de8fc79dce167d2d9f06e7c25.jpg
Banned, because the individual in question is vehemently opposed to being referred to as a "racoon"
Banned for using too few "C"'s
Banned for not consuming enough vitamin C daily while spending so much time at sea, making you sound like a pirate.
Banned, because that sounds like you're hoping borisburke will suffer from scurvy or be hanged for piracy.
Post edited September 12, 2020 by morolf
Banned for not pointing out to le_chevalier that consumption of Vitamin C while at C would C to it that you'd still be able to hit the high C if .. you're a tenor, and a pirate. C?
Banned because lunchtime, my time.
Banned for giving Chunk your candy bar.

GamesRater: Also: The creator of that is also making a show that adult swim[cartoon network programming block] will be airing called YOLO)
Banned for not realizing that it's already being shown, and I've tried to record it about a dozen times but it always refuses to do so, because for some reason everything on that whole damn channel seems to have been glitching for about a month or more. I'll just watch the stupid thing on demand.
Banned, because that was my Baby Ruth candy bar!
Banned for having a candy bar named after a baseball player.