It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for being on gog since 2014 and still stating "new user" under his name.
!sdrawkcab siht gnideer rof dennaB
Banned for taking the time to figure out how to type that.
Banned for not realizing it's a simple matter of pressing < between every letter!
Banned for knowing too much.
Banned for conspiring against the pursuit of knowledge!
Post edited August 05, 2020 by MichaelD.965
Banned because you are too easily distracted. Go back to your duties, now.
Banned because the pursuit of knowledge is my duty.
Banned because that's very noble of you.

HeresMyAccount: Banned for making it inactive for approximately 1 hour.

Vingry: *scratches my head furiously* Stoooooooop!!! Banneeeeeeeed!!!
HeresMyAccount: Banned because the letter e in the word banned is silent, so putting a bunch of them in a row and making it sound very long is ridiculous. Also, putting a bunch of the letter o in a row is stooooooooopid.
Banned for making me feel embarrassed. *kneels* I'll be sure to remember this moment so as to never make the same mistake ever again.
Banned for feeling shame over a silly little thing like that.
Banned because an updated version of chivalry dictates the forever pursuit of perfection through knowledge. We're more or less the same!
Banned, because, true friendship is contagious, it never stops affecting the morals of those in the positive pursuit of enduring perfection.
Banned for not publishing any studies on using a beard as PPE.
Banned, for singing my beard. However, I suppose that might be expected during a heated conversation with a dragon.
Banned because did you mean "sinjing"? G really should stop stealing from J.