It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for giving oxygen to a moron.
Banned for giving hydrogen to a proton.
Banned for trying to build a hydrogen bomb in your garage.
Banned for trying to create a fusion of hydrogen nuclei into helium.
Banned, for forgetting about KiNgBrAdLey
Banned for spreading compromising images of Bowsette.
Banned, for being the one who compromised Bowsette in the first place
Banned, because Bowsette is an abomination, how could one mix a beautiful princess with a monster? We don't want any mad scientists (or wizards) conducting such sick experiments in our forum

(btw, what happened to King Bradley? Did he get banned?)
Banned because I agree. No sick experiments shall be conducted in this forum!

(I honestly don't know. If he did get banned, I think it's about time he returned, as he had been missing for a very long time. Has he ever been banned before? Does the ban duration become longer the next time a user gets banned the second time?)
Banned, because I suspect your noble paladin act is dishonest, in reality your're probably a Blackguard and a henchman of the mad wizard creating Bowsettes.

(Well, one can also get perma-banned. Or maybe he's finally died of lovesickness over his "precious"?)
Banned, because KiNgBrAdLeY is spending all of his time with his "precious Star-Chan"
Banned, because, no. If he did, he would be here to thank me for finally bringing his precious, local Star Chan back.
Post edited July 27, 2020 by StarChan
Banned, because it's really cruel that you haven't fulfilled his wish and brought him together with his love again.
low rated
Banned for not realizing yet that KB and the Starchan he kept talking about were likely two personalities of the same person o.0
Post edited July 27, 2020 by GameRacer
Banned for blowing my mind.