It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morris3004: trying to claim my free copy of the witcher enhanced edition but it wont let me pay to get the free game. anyone know how to fix. im new if that make any diffrence
Maybe you can try this?

Or here...

It's just a simple googling.

Now you're banned. You're in the wrong place.
Post edited July 13, 2020 by le_chevalier
Morris3004: trying to claim my free copy of the witcher enhanced edition but it wont let me pay to get the free game. anyone know how to fix. im new if that make any diffrence
Banned for not realizing that you have to use Galaxy to claim GWENT to your account for free, and sign up for GOG's newsletter.
Banned, for no good reason... you are summarily reinstated with a promotion immediately
Banned because you don't have the authority to give promotions. Also, I would like to ask the person below me not to give me a ban, or I'll go in to ban-aphylactic shock!
I hope you have some epinephrine handy, because you've just been banned.
Banned because I dont know what "epinephrine" is.
Banned because I hope you're not allergic to bee stings.
Banned, because that sounds like you have hostile intent against people with allergies, like you're in favour of eugenics and want to weed out those with allergies from the gene pool.
Banned, because Finkleroy's hostile intent is towards people who are not allergic to bee stings. Finkleroy's gonna make them stung by bees and in the process, killing the bees, too.
Banned because banning people is the bee's knees.
Banned, because you seem to take perverse joy in banning others, instead of regarding it as a regrettable necessity.
Banned for banning players in Bannerlord 2: Ban Harder for their abuse of the ban-hammer!
Banned because I'm confused and I really shouldn't be
Banned for being one of those people who got banned from the game. You should've used your shield or whatever melee weapon you were holding to block the ban-hammer attack.

EDIT: Dang it. My first ban of today and I already got ninja'ed. You've got to be kidding me.
Post edited July 14, 2020 by Vingry
Banned, because you thought that we were kidding around... not in this thread, mister!