It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I'm going to make a young adult novel about the current situation. It's going to be called Quaren-Teen.
Banned because you have invented a new genre - the Young Adult Workaday Novel (YAWN).
^ Banned, because you yawned while posting that comment
Banned because Star-Chen should never be banned; even the incorrect or foreign ones!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned because Star-Chen should never be banned; even the incorrect or foreign ones!
Banned, for posting the username in question as "Star-Chen," which is a different username than what I mentioned
Banned for being unclear. You referred to "our StarChan here" or "MY Star-Chan", or any other variety of StarChans?
^ Banned, for I have Star-Chan up to here; this is now a Star-Chan "Star-Ban"
^ Sells endangered animals for use as "medicine" on the Chinese market.
Banned for having strayed into the wrong marketplace, you belong here, in the pointy hat shop.
Banned, for filching Harry Potter's wand so that you could cast yourself into a never-ending dream state
Banned, for snitching on StarChan who is a very helpful person.
Banned because you all filled this thing with two whole pages of junk in the one day since I've been gone!
Banned because nothing changed after you came back.
Banned, because you should know that the more it changes, the more it stays the same
Banned because I took ballistics in school. Fascinating subject. Things go up, things go down.