It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for showing kids the word boobs on an upside down calculator.
Banned, for showing the kids "shell oil" upside down on a calculator
Banned because the difference between our StarChan here and MY Star-Chan in other, is huge-ish. She is unique, precious, irreplace-able, has great tastes, elegance, is a genuinely artistic spirit, has a big heart, she doesn't and cannot even act/pretend, is beautiful like a godess, tall and fit like a Northern princess, with warm smile and shiny eyes, the latter mirroring a gentle soul!
Post edited April 05, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned, for causing me imagine her as, perhaps, the goddess Aphrodite
Post edited April 05, 2020 by Hooyaah
Banned because I wanted to know what I got when I crossed a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash. I got what I !@#$ing deserve, and what I deserve is more bans.
Banned because you deserved it.
Banned because everyone else deserves a banning too.
Banned for being right. Also banned because I'm waiting for my tranquilizers to kick in. You got a two for one deal.
Banned because you don't even deserve a single Romanian coin.
Banned because you are right. I deserve two Romanian coins.
Banned because legionaires are paid in salt, you greenhorn!

And no, you aren't a man worth your salt.
Post edited April 05, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for presuming that the previous poster is a legionaire, and for

"Banned because the difference between our StarChan here and MY Star-Chan in other, is huge-ish. She is unique, precious, irreplace-able, has great tastes, elegance, is a genuinely artistic spirit, has a big heart, she doesn't and cannot even act/pretend, is beautiful like a godess, tall and fit like a Northern princess, with warm smile and shiny eyes, the latter mirroring a gentle soul!"

Wot! Am I not these things? ;D
Post edited April 05, 2020 by StarChan
^ Banned, for insinuating that you are attractive, talented, and a female
Banned because the truth is out there

:eerie music plays:
Banned because the truth is in here.