It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for being a ninja

Banned, for the time paradox to which you refer had created another alternate timeline in which you now dwell, within an alternate reality, while the rest of us exist in the original timeline where the bracelet is intact as if it were never but in one piece
Post edited March 30, 2020 by Hooyaah
Banned for trying to confuse people with an excessively long ban.
Banned because I got myself a bottle of Coffee Mate. It's not too bad. Actual cream is better if you can get it.
Banned for not getting ice cream in a cone.

morrowslant: Banned because Paradox Studios requires DLC for that feature to work.
Hahahahaha!
Banned because my favourite flavour is vanilla.
Banned for preferring the "vanilla version" of games as well
Banned because the half a bracelet you gave didn't match with the one that I have. You might've gotten the wrong half, probably someone is also looking for his/her other half of his/her bracelet too, sorry.
Post edited March 31, 2020 by Vingry
Banned, because that half of a bracelet belongs to a beautiful maiden who was searching for a knight in gleaming armor like you and now you finally meet
Banned for putting a beautiful maiden in an iron maiden and not even playing Iron Maiden... or Ion Maiden.
^ Banned, because I prefer Megadeth
Banned
Banned because I like crushing bans in my hydraulic press.
Banned, for removing the wrinkles in your clothing with your hydralic press
Banned for ironing your clothing while wearing it.
Banned for not staying at home.