It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned, because nanites were the "currency" in System Shock 2, so you must be either one of the Many or a servant of Shodan. We don't want any mutants or cyborgs here.
Banned because there's a probability that you don't actually own komodo dragons as your pets, and that your profile picture is just a photo taken from somewhere in the internet.
^Banned for daring to doubt the awesome being that is god king Morolf ;D
====================================================

oldgamebuff42: Banned because I came here with the intention of talking smack, like we do, and your story touched my heart. I too have lost many well-loved pets. Damn it, there I go, crying nanites again!
Thank you for this post...it is appreciated.
Banned for I have decided to DOUBLE dog dare you to spread doubt (not too many chances to double it online).
Banned because i really wanted a double cat thingie.
Banned because you won't be getting that double cat thingie until you treat me to your local delicacies.
^ Banned because I found the other half of that blasted bracelet... now, get it together man!
^Banned for not doing it for him with magic....what with being a wizard and all.
Banned because I was about to show Hooyaah the way I put my bracelet back together before you banned him. Now I need to wait for the next opportunity to show him how it's done. Thus, I will not fix the two halves of my bracelet into one now.
^Banned as he already did it in the future then sent it back through time...CHECK YOUR POCKET! ;D
Banned for procrastinating in trying to fix your bracelet.

GameRager: (Tbh I like snakes a bit, but eh I don't relish feeding them[dead or live rodents/etc] and to me they seem too much work to keep track of/maintain.....they are cool, though)
Banned because I think snakes will also eat eggs, whether raw or hard-boiled, I'm not sure, but whole eggs, maybe in their shell.
Banned for attempting double ban.
Banned because Vingry has a whole bracelet now, no thanks to you
Banned for a time paradox was created and the whole bracelet destroyed. Thus, only half remains once again.
Banned because Paradox Studios requires DLC for that feature to work.