It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because a good soldier never gets distracted by dogs and horses.
Banned because when I was shaving today I bled a lot. It just occurred to me that I could have used the blood as face paint.
Banned for excessive blood loss from attempting to shave into next week's stubble
Banned for not casting a spell to heal me.
Banned, because you left before I could do so
Banned, because you wanted to heal him. You should just have let him bleed to death, with the entire forum watching, hahahahaha! (hey, it's a video game forum after all, gaming turns people into violent psychos, doesn't it?)
Banned for being the Great Muta playing on Ultraviolence difficulty.
Banned for cosplaying poorly
Banned because cosplay is henceforth banned, because certain friks and their circle dabble in those anomalies and travesties; violators are to be shot, by royal decree of Emperor Bradley the 7th.
Post edited February 19, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for being named after your father, grandfather, great grandfather, great great grandfather... your family isn't very creative with names.
Banned for using a sentence as your name.
Banned for using a sentence as your reason for banning me.
Banned for the lesser charge of attempting a to initiate a logical loop.
Banned because I sentence you to life in prison, with the possibility of parole in 500 years.
Banned, for now I must do the Time Warp again.