It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because you're not in Kansas any more
high rated
Banned because you 're not in Middle Earth any more
Banned because you're still in far away Earth, which is in a parallel universe.
Banned because you 're a fraud who lies about their locale and their account's location; you and yours are in a faraway Earth, buddy!
Banned, for you are as remote as the east is from the west
Banned for being a bearded ninja yet again
============================
KingBradley: Banned as you also use "other" as your location when there's no place with that name good sir!
Post edited November 19, 2019 by GameRager
Banned because you never wait patiently in the queue and because EVERY place not listed in GOG's options, is "Other".
Banned for waiting in patiently in the queue all your life.
^ Banned for nursing that bottle like a greedy infant at his mother's teet
Banned for being a double ninja
=================================

EPurpl3: Banned for not mentioning the words....while mumbling incoherently....at the end of that post
Banned because you got it all wrong; i had been sitting patiently in the queue and they stole my turn!

Dammnit 3 people stole my queue alreadyyy this isn't happening not again
Post edited November 19, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned because I am secretly one of the ones you complain about every day, and I have your lady friend here as well..mwahahahaha ;)

(The above is a joke btw....I am not serious on this :))
Banned because you know that you were serious and that she is crushing hard on you just now!
Banned for letting him know about that....she's MINE....MINE I tells ya. o.0
Banned because I'm going to teach you how to meditate. Now float in the air. Now close your eyes. Focus on your chi. You're light as a cloud.