It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Banned for no you're not!
Banned because yes we can.
Banned for not providing an actual reason for the banishment; yes I can.
Banned, not because it's easy, but because it's hard. Because that banning will serve to organize and measure the best of your energies and skills, because that banning is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win, and the others, too.
Banned for insinuating an authoritarian mindset for banning other individuals.
Banned for encouraging Brutus and Cassius to betray their best buddy Caesar.
Banned for not knowing that Caesar was brainwashed and set by Dark Vader to destroy the world and Brutus saved the world.
Banned because you are a criminal accomplice drunkard, who supports murderers, mutineers and traitors to their own kin (brutus had been like a child, to Ceasar)!

You are to be banned forever, inside the ninth circle of hell, ILLICO PRESTO!!!
Post edited November 09, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned so you have time to think up more such interesting replies like this one to post later.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned because you are a criminal accomplice drunkard, who supports murderers, mutineers and traitors to their own kin (brutus had been like a child, to Ceasar)!

You are to be banned forever, inside the ninth circle of hell, ILLICO PRESTO!!!
god this was fun to read.....*saved*
Post edited November 09, 2019 by GameRager
Banned because I sometimes wonder if the newer generation knows what the floppy disk icon is.
Banned for mentioning an archaic (from the last millennia) means of saving data
Banned for dissing zip drives.
Banned for no honorable mentions of the Jaz drive and LS-120 floppy drive.
Banned for forgetting the Syquests.

Jaz drives were too expensive compared to zip drives, especially in the later period.
Banned because I liked Seaquest though season 2 was a confused mess at the end.