It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because, i never stopped at thoughts; i am a man of action, mind you!
Banned for not even attempting to try to filter out your vulgar thoughts from the good ones and proceed directly to action. You sir, are a bad person.
Post edited October 19, 2019 by Vingry
Banned, although you made an excellent observation and your course of action in banning the self-proclaimed "king" Bradley was duly appropriate
Banned for making an observation about his observation, while not even being in an observatory. Tsk, tsk.
Banned because you diverse to be banned.
Banned for diverse reasons.
There is nothing wrong with your monitor. Do not attempt to edit the post. We are now controlling the forum. We control the vertical scroll and the page links. We can deluge you with a thousand ads, or expand one single jpeg to crystal clarity... and animate it. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next few seconds, we will controll all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe, and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to... being banned.

I have too much time on my hands.
Banned for not putting time on your feet, where it belongs.
Banned for recreating Outer Limits episodes in real life.
Banned for liking The X Files better
Banned because you know me too well.
Banned because the user above you is a fake wizard, a regular, typical con, who merely duped you; he knows nobody well, other than convenient coincidences!!!
Post edited October 18, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for making nonsensical paranoid accusations.
Banned for reporting paranoia. Trust no one. Remain happy. Happiness is mandatory.
Banned because to red-green color blind individuals, your avatar looks identical to that of HeresMyAccount