It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because you 're too Niche and Nietzche is my hommie, right there; whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger, EACH AND EVERY time, without fail!
Post edited October 16, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned, because you forgot to end your post with an evil laugh...
Banned because it should be implied that every banning has a Dr. Evil laugh at the end (some with Mr. Bigglesworth being upset).
Banned for improper use of a pinky finger.
Banned for proving that you have a middle finger in traffic
Banned for driving like an old lady.
Banned for being a common commander to come up with your number.
low rated
Banned for being as Karma Chameleon, what with the coming and going

ZyloxDragon: Banned because it should be implied that every banning has a Dr. Evil laugh at the end (some with Mr. Bigglesworth being upset).
*Gets sent to the pit of fire*

"I've got turkey, i've got liver....meow mix, meow mix please deliver"
Banned for the heck of it
Banned for banning GameRager in my place (thank you). I couldn't come up with a reason to ban him.
Post edited October 17, 2019 by Vingry
low rated
^Banned for not throwing a dart at the rules until you find one that sorta fits like staff like to do XD
Banned because I was reading about Creed frontman's legal and personal troubles. Scott needs to Stapp his shenanigans.
Post edited October 17, 2019 by jsidhu762
Banned for ninja-ing me, thou sly rogue!
Post edited October 17, 2019 by Hooyaah
Banned for not being a slier liar than that sly rouge, lithe leather pant wearing rogue. Say that 10 times fast!
Banned because I'll say it 10 times fast if you give me a cookie.
Hooyaah: Banned for ninja-ing me, thou sly rogue!
Banned because I'm not a sly rogue, I'm a spoony bard.
Post edited October 17, 2019 by jsidhu762