It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for not having eggs with his ham.
Banned because you did not mention those absent eggs should have been green
Banned because it's a strange breed of wizard who tries to get you to eat Green Eggs and Ham.
Post edited October 15, 2019 by oldgamebuff42
Banned for being the cat in the hat shedding his dang fat fur all over the dagnabit green furry eggs and ham, dang it.
Banned for excessively danging, and danged for dagnabit.
Thou are hereby banned for melding two Dr. Seuss stories in one sentence; that's three if you include the Cat In The Hat Comes Back.
Banned for not mentioning one of the best Seuss stories: Pontoffel Pock, or a bit of reading related to food: The Butter Battle Book
Banned for walking down an ascending escalator
^Banned for trying to kinda of tell me wut 2 do
==============================

Hooyaah: Banned for walking down an ascending escalator
I have actually done this when I was younger. I am also a bit afraid of them due to stories of people being hurt by them in various ways(usually in other countries with lax safety standards).
GameRager: ^Banned for trying to kinda of tell me wut 2 do
==============================

Hooyaah: Banned for walking down an ascending escalator
GameRager: I have actually done this when I was younger. I am also a bit afraid of them due to stories of people being hurt by them in various ways(usually in other countries with lax safety standards).
Banned for stalking of post history.
Banned for stalking post stalkers
Banned because stalking isn't a bannable offense.
Banned because banning isn't a stalkable offense.
Banned because offensing isn't a stalkable ban.
Banned to release this thread from a troublesome loop