It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for having an Appetite for Destruction during the Spaghetti Incident?
Banned because after losing my precious treasure, my appetite was honestly ruined for good...
Banned for anorexic behaviour.
Banned, because all that talk about anorexia is just an excuse to ignore the obesity epidemic.
Banned for over-feeding those Komodo Dragons, bud
Banned for feeding mogwai's after midnight.
Banned for eating moogles on Tuesday.
Banned because now I know the mystery meat in the tacos on Taco Tuesday.
Banned for not preparing your own food and isntead, eating unhealthy junk-food!
Banned for expecting people to know how to cook, and to bother going to the trouble to do so.
Banned because if you live in the Underdark, you have to eat 'shrooms to survive.
Banned for glowing in the dark due to eating radioactive mushrooms in the Underdark.
Banned for giving your factory workers radium to paint watch dials.
Banned for giving your farmers asbestos to eat.

oldgamebuff42: Banned because if you live in the Underdark, you have to eat 'shrooms to survive.
Banned because I'd rather starve to death than eat mushrooms!
Banned because cultivated mushrooms are perfectly healthy and their seeds chosen carefully, from specific species, certainly edible; plus, whenever properly prepared, they are more delicious than meat, minus fat and dioxines.

One of the tastiest stuff to eat, the world all around! Just try Lentinula Edodes and thank me later!