It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because where's the dragon?
Banned because it's not that time of month yet.
Banned for periodically banning.
Banned from periodically leaving your troll bridge.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by le_chevalier
Banned for sporadically banning me when I least expect it.
Banned for not always being prepared to get banned. That's the most important thing to survive in this place. That's the number one thing one should know.
Banned for still choosing to ban me despite knowing that by doing so, you've just left yourself open for someone else to ban you.
Banned, because if one is a decent, law-abiding forum user, there's no reason to fear being banned. Never happened to me so far!
Post edited June 23, 2019 by morolf
Now that you mention it.. You are banned for being an indecent forum user who does not only transgress the law upheld by the ban officers of this thread, but also a dishonest human being for claiming that you've never been banned before while in fact you have been banned several times in the past for similar misconducts.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by Vingry
morolf: Banned, because if one is a decent, law-abiding forum user, there's no reason to fear being banned. Never happened to me so far!
Banned for being a law-abiding forum user on the internet.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by DetouR6734
Banned for reasons I can't think of
Banned for not thinking hard enough.
Banned for discrimination against the cognitively challenged.
Banned for restricting free speech by banning, thus making you a hypocrite
Banned, because I'm only banning hate speech, so it's ok.