It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because you should choose not-sexy girls; they are less fatal and lethal (and less likely to objectify/weaponize themselves).
Post edited June 19, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for not having a sexy cow to give you the milk for free.

Edit: Banned for interrupting me and because fatal and lethal are synonyms.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by HeresMyAccount
Banned for allowing the fatal sexy cow milking interruption to happen and not warning others about how lethal it can be.
HeresMyAccount: Banned for not having a sexy cow to give you the milk for free.

Edit: Banned for interrupting me and because fatal and lethal are synonyms.
banned because you are a confirmed communist with that red forum profile picture.
le_chevalier: Banned for allowing the fatal sexy cow milking interruption to happen and not warning others about how lethal it can be.
and banned because you interupted me extreamly rudley and cut in front of me to ban my guy.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by tixooo
Banned because getting interrupted while trying to ban a confirmed communist with red forum profile picture, who was milking a sexy cow, actually saved your life.
Banned for confirming tixooo in his McCarthyite red-baiting.
Banned because I made a crucifix out of two Cheetos.
Banned for making me go to Facebook without Cheetos.
Banned, because Facebook is evil.
Banned for showing Farcebook no love.
Banned for booking lovely faces.
Banned, because "booking lovely faces" sounds extemely creepy, like something from a horror movie about shapeshifters who tear off and steal the faces of other persons.
Banned because you nailed it; lovely faces available for booking, ARE CREEPY -_-
Banned for not recognizing generation 8 as the best generation ever. I don't really care about making my team giant for one turn, but the other stuff seams pretty neat. I hear the new region is going to be like Britain. Which is great because I generally prefer European locales. I'm going to get myself a scorbunny.
Banned for writing a novel