It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for piggies.
Banned, because "piggies" (what's that even supposed to mean? Vegan propaganda?) isn't a proper reason for banning.
Banned because vegans should end up through a spit, to become pot roast; they are vandals, have ties with anarchists and steal stars from other people.
Banned, because you need to understand that you wouldn't have lost your star to anarchists, if your Gog reputation hadn't been so low. First you lost your stars on Gog, then in real life...can that be a coincidence?
Banned because you are right; Gog apparently, isn't the only place those freaks tail me. And banned because, you didn't tell me sooner; i realized that only when it was too late.
Post edited June 15, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for not predicting the future. C'mon!, it's not that difficult...
Banned for trooping a world away.
Trooper1270: Banned for not predicting the future. C'mon!, it's not that difficult...
Banned because, the basic law is you receive something, only after sacrificing something else in return and nothing, absolutely nothing, is cost and error free. Plus, i never said i was a "cybermancer". And i DID predict; almost everything. *Almost*. DAMN

HeresMyAccount: Banned for trooping a world away.
And banned because, this world is sick and twisted.
Post edited June 15, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for going off topic...
Banned, because we need to get back on-topic (banning).
Banned because what do you think we've been doing all this time?
Banned for not stating the clear reason for banning. It's not the place for philosophy.
Banned, for this is the essence of my post.
Banned, because I decided not to buy Steamworld Dig 2 on the Steam sale since I wanted to support GOG and they did not have Steamworld Dig 2 on Flash Sale, so by my RAGE LOGIC it's soley ZyloxDragon's fault and therefor should be banned.
Banned for deciding not to buy Gogworld Dig 2 on the Gog sale because you wanted to support Steam and they did not have Gogworld Dig 2 on the flash sale.