It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for being a video game villain. Gog is a place for gamers - not for characters from games.
Banned for alienating game characters, they have rights and freedoms too.
Banned because game characters are sometimes aliens, and nobody speaks for them (except perhaps SHODAN).
Banned for being wrong, because SHODAN isn't an alien, but an artificial intelligence created by humans.
Banned for exorcising Emily Rose.
Banned because SHODAN speaks for The Many (SS 2).

(For Morolf.)

Banned because you make me count down to your 1111.

(For jsidhu762.)
Post edited May 19, 2019 by StarChan
@Starchan

Banned for misremembering the plot of a video game, because SHODAN and The Many were enemies in System Shock 2.
morolf: @Starchan

Banned for misremembering the plot of a video game, because SHODAN and The Many were enemies in System Shock 2.
Doble-banned, because 1) you may be right, she created them, and they rebelled (i believe) and 2) for making me realize that it is time for yet another round of SS 2.
Banned for going off to play System Shock 2, when there are better things to do.
Banned for doing better things, or watching Better Things.
Post edited May 19, 2019 by HeresMyAccount
Banned for reminding me of Stranger Things/how I have to finish watching that series.
Banned for still watching television.
Banned for not realizing/forgetting that torrents of popular shows exist
Banned for piracy.
Banned for not liking Jolly Rogers