It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for a creepy, nightmare-inducing avatar that can't be justified with comments about butterflies and cocoons.
Banned because that's not what my avatar is like at all.
Banned because you're confused and didn't get I was referring to Starchan's ultra-creepy avatar.
morolf: Banned for a creepy, nightmare-inducing avatar that can't be justified with comments about butterflies and cocoons.
Banned because cocoons are creepy, and butterflies even more so.
Banned because as you sent the ban, I shouted "NOOOOOOO!!!", jumped and took a ban for StarChan.
Banned for traumatizing me and making me dislike butterflies.

@jshidhu: Banned for again confusing the proper order.
Post edited April 23, 2019 by morolf
Banned because the monarch butterfly is an endangered species. It is orange and white, just like your avatar.
morolf: Banned for traumatizing me and making me dislike butterflies.

@jshidhu: Banned for again confusing the proper order.
Banned for wrongly accusing the previous poster of traumatization (is that a word?)
Banned for questioning my verbal skills.
Banned because back in highschool, the best Magic player in the school used traumatize as part of his deck. He was pretty much unbeatable.
Banned for promoting immoral, addictive and expensive card games.
jsidhu762: Banned because back in highschool, the best Magic player in the school used traumatize as part of his deck. He was pretty much unbeatable.
Banned because you scrounged post number 20 000 from under my nose.
Banned because I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Banned for denigrating other users (including the extremely mature Morolf, who isn't childish at all) as "meddling kids".
Banned because I apologize. I was just frustrated because you and Scooby-doo foiled my plans.