It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

itchy01ca01: Banned for living in a country with a pretentious fop as your ruler.
Bow before your royalty, bitches.

Just curious, how much of your tax money DOES go to royalty? ;)

(Not that Canada is any better :P )
Banned for knowing absolutely nothing: she's not our ruler; she's as much yours as ours. Also banned because of feeble attempts at ridicule -- "must try harder".
itchy01ca01: Banned for living in a country with a pretentious fop as your ruler.
Bow before your royalty, bitches.

Just curious, how much of your tax money DOES go to royalty? ;)

(Not that Canada is any better :P )
Hickory: Banned for knowing absolutely nothing: she's not our ruler; she's as much yours as ours. Also banned because of feeble attempts at ridicule -- "must try harder".
Banned for not understanding the comment was meant out of humour. And yes, if she told you all to stand on your hands for hours on end, you british puppets would do it :)
Banned for still having the Queen of England on their currency.
Hickory: Banned for knowing absolutely nothing: she's not our ruler; she's as much yours as ours. Also banned because of feeble attempts at ridicule -- "must try harder".
itchy01ca01: Banned for not understanding the comment was meant out of humour. And yes, if she told you all to stand on your hands for hours on end, you british puppets would do it :)
Banned for (wrongly) assuming you know how the British live or think -- your suggestion is laughable. Oh, and your humour needs a lot of work.
banned for sniffing on uk queen underwear
Banned for catching me out.
Banned for biting the person who catched you out!
^Banned for letting him out & giving him the freedom to bite folks.
^ banned for taking his freedom away. Mini stalin?
Banned because i cannot migrate to canada, if i don't share the exact same last name with my relatives already living there for decades and them officially inviting me, through a ton of paperwork and legal hell!!!
Post edited September 07, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned because i cannot migrate to canada, if i don't share the exact same last name with my relatives already living there for decades and them officially inviting me, through a ton of paperwork and legal hell!!!
Banned because I know a now-relative of mine that had to go through the same process. On the other hand, you really don't want to come here. In the 90s, it was awesome. In the early 00s really awesome. Since 09, shit has got far more expensive, wages haven't kept up and our economy is dropping like no tomorrow. It doesn't look bad on paper, because everything is being glossed over by the media to prop up Mein Fuhrer Harper.
fishbaits: ^Banned for not pointing out that humans have never landed on another planet. Planetary body, yes, but not planet ;p

Also folk believed The War of the Worlds when it aired, humans are gullible ;)
Banned because my helmet wasn't cracked in space, but instead, it got broken deep down in a dark blue sea because of the high pressure. I'm not one of those people that instantly accept facts for what they are.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned because i cannot migrate to canada, if i don't share the exact same last name with my relatives already living there for decades and them officially inviting me, through a ton of paperwork and legal hell!!!
itchy01ca01: Banned because I know a now-relative of mine that had to go through the same process. On the other hand, you really don't want to come here. In the 90s, it was awesome. In the early 00s really awesome. Since 09, shit has got far more expensive, wages haven't kept up and our economy is dropping like no tomorrow. It doesn't look bad on paper, because everything is being glossed over by the media to prop up Mein Fuhrer Harper.
Banned for having a not bad profile picture.
Post edited September 07, 2015 by Mercset
Banned for not liking to tickle.....
Banned for looking like a tasty morsel.
Banned because you don't allow me to pet that wolf.