It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

banned for having a brown stain on your couch, hehehe
Banned for beating me to my post and making me edit.
Post edited August 29, 2015 by LootSeeker
Banned for being too slow.
Banned, because you don't appear into TV anymore, like during my childhood! Where are you, Garfield??
Banned for not leaving the past behind you.
Banned because those sage words come in contradiction with the whole "Mwhahaha!" general spirit of your avatar.
Banned for breaking my astronaut helmet in order to get the gold that I was holding.
Mercset: Banned for breaking my astronaut helmet in order to get the gold that I was holding.
Banned for being an astronaut!
Banned because i don't know the name of this cartoon and you don't tell it!
Looks a bit like Courage the Cowardly Dog but I'm going to ban you for making me doubt myself.
banned for skulling around
Banned for ferreting and weaseling around!
Post edited August 30, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for not making lasagna, how else is Garfield going to come back?
Whoa!? Banned because you don't know cats are actually carnivores and their metabolism demand meat and protein in constant basis! Lasagna for cat? Poor, poor little furball, does anyone read a guide on cat pets before getting their own?
Banned for drinking the last of the milk when you knew YOU KNEW that I was planning on having it with breakfast.