It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for confusing the GOG bear with a Care Bear.
Banned for confusing the GOG Bear with the Steam Bear.
Banned for calling Gabe Newell the "Steam Bear".

Hooyaah: ^ banned, because I heartily concur and also care about ZubatyZub as a person, although I do not know quite what to make of his (or her) new avatar
Banned for not even being a fan of Jezaille Brett.
^ banned for suggesting that I become a fan of a deceased woman
Banned for being hypocritical! You already are a huge fan of Elizabeth Bathory afterall, right?
Banned because I did not expect you of all people to KNOW Jezaille Brett!
^ You should be banned for not knowing Mr. Brett Jezaille, a good acquaintance of mine (but you won't).
Banned because you're confusing Mr. Brett Jezaille with Mr. Bret Easton Ellis here.

ZubatyZub: Banned because I did not expect you of all people to KNOW Jezaille Brett!
Banned for saying "you of all people" in a derogatory fashion.
Banned because you will be poisoned.
Banned because Hooyaah will cast a protective spell and you will be banned for this incident.
^ banned for expecting me to be your constant bodyguard (Here, take this magical elixir which dispels all toxins, regardless of strength, type, or origin. Just take a sip when needed, okay?")
Banned because it's not my fault i'm constantly confronted with unreasonable threats from other users or even GOG bear.
Banned for trying to reason with internet bears, and other animals.
^ banned, because he does an excellent job reasoning with his pet dachshund, Strudel, she gets everything she wants within reason
Banned for killing the GOG Swan.