It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

banned for not banning him in the "baseless allegation" thread to balance things out
Banned for trying to keep things balanced. Life is like a teeter-totter!

J Lo: Banned because GG WP.
Banned because WWGGD?
^ banned for teeter-tottering on the fulcrum that is life
Banned for microwaving your bacon.
Banned for not providing any eggs, sausages, tomatoes and a nice cup of coffee with that bacon...
Banned for wanting coffee, it smells a tenth as bad as smoking.
banned for having defective olfactory senses
Banned, because as a wizard you could just have transformed MichaelD's nose into a pig's snout, so he could smell better. It's unfair to ban him, when you could have helped him.
Post edited June 22, 2021 by morolf
You're both banned for not recognizing that my intense hatred of foul stenches is because my sense of smell is very powerful, to the point that I instantly know the scent of anything I touch even with an outstretched foot and nose held closed.
Post edited June 22, 2021 by MichaelD.965
Banned for overcompensating, Bergerac.
Banned for calling me by a name I haven't heard in...ever. (Also, that was legit. My most recent best dog Lucky, as a puppy, would lick my feet and his breath would be felt in my nose less than a microsecond later.)
Post edited June 22, 2021 by MichaelD.965
banned for giving your dog "foot breath"
Banned because honestly, it'd be an improvement; puppy-breath will knock you OUT.
Banned for being a weakling, puppy breath is nothing compared to komodo breath!
Banned because I said it would knock Hooyaah out, not myself.