It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Banned, for admitting a mistake.
Banned because you had a barbeque, and you admitted Miss Steak.
ladyonthemoon: Banned because who the hell is Kool-Aid Man?
Banned for never watching Saturday morning cartoons, or at least not the commercials.

J Lo is banned for being the victim of accidental false reporting.
Banned because you thought Lois Lane, Peter Parker, and April O Neil were real people, which makes you a victim of false reporters.
^ Banned, because Vicki Vale disputes your report.
Banned because my version of April O'Neil starts as Dr. Stockman's lab assistant and that life goes south within the first 5 minutes.
Banned for using a rocket to travel to the south pole in record time...
Banned for digging a tunnel that goes from the Antarctic straight to the north pole.
Banned for not taking into account that there must be a tunnel for the pole to sick through.
Banned, for thinking there is an actual "pole" at the geographical center of the furthest northern point on the Earth

ladyonthemoon: Banned for taking the bait.

Edit: Seriously, how do I change "New User" into something else?
Just click here.
Post edited January 24, 2021 by Hooyaah
Hooyaah: Banned, for thinking there is an actual "pole" at the geographical center of the furthest northern point on the Earth

ladyonthemoon: Banned for taking the bait.

Edit: Seriously, how do I change "New User" into something else?
Hooyaah: Just click here.
Thanks, I knew already. :)

Banned for being helpful.
Banned for being thankful.
Banned, because it's winter and you should be a Canadian canoodling by candlelight and canarous canticles.
Banned for speaking in tongue-twisters.
Banned for not knowing that Hooyaah would sometimes integrate tongue twisters in his bans.
Post edited January 24, 2021 by Vingry