It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because getting the house clean would require kicking out her smoker son, which she will never do.
Banned for not inhaling all the smoke, to help clean the house.
Banned for setting a fire to create more smoke.
Banned because for anybody who would blow smoke in my face, my fingerprints will be the last thing they ever see.
Banned, because that doesn't even make sense as a threat...why would they see your fingerprints? Do they pack out their kit for a crime scene investigation or what? Just lame and ridiculous as a threat, therefore you can't belong to our cool kids club.
Banned for being in the 'cool kids club', that's so last week. These days, being in the edgy, obnoxious, confrontational club is where it's at...
Banned because prints aren't just left behind on the things you touch, they're always on your fingers.
Banned, because a) you didn't refer to trooper's comment, so I have to do that, b) If you murder someone (especially when they're blowing smoke around), I doubt they'll take a close look at your fingers and think "Hmm, this guy's fingerprints look like those of a typical criminal, no surprise he's killing me". Your threat just doesn't make sense.

Trooper, you're banned for not amusing us with clever word games in this thread as promised in your profile.
Post edited November 22, 2020 by morolf
Banned, because I believe that MichaelD.965 meant that his fingerprints would be visible on the lenses of the eyeballs of any offending smoke-blower as he pressed his fingertips against them toward the interior their cranial cavity
Banned, for confusing me with that last comment.
Banned, for not knowing that having your eyes pressed into your brain by fingers would likely be fatal
Banned because that depends on whether your eyes already stick out way too far and need to be pushed back some.
Banned, because Marty Feldman's feelings would have been hurt by your callous remark
Banned for pretending to care about the feelings of monsters. You weren't so understanding when you murdered that little Balrog.
Banned for not tagging in for the Balrog to face Gandalf.