It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Banned because i am also mad that Pluto lost its "planet" status; a sad day for science, indeed.
Banned because you didn't listened to deGrasse' recommendation; Suck it up!
sanscript: Banned because you didn't listened to deGrasse' recommendation; Suck it up!
Banned for sucking when you should be blowing.
Banned because - alright then, blow it up!

Hooyaah: Banned for exceeding 299,792,458 metres per second; your banishment will be for a period of one light year.
Banned because a light year is a distance, not a time.
Banned for not knowing that speed can transform distance into time or can mix them into a huge explosion that nullifies them or can implode into a black hole that can make them infinite but equal as meaning and sense and duration (which is equal with distance) to the point when you can travel (walk) in time until you are a child again and you remember that Santa didnt gave you the pink pony that you wanted so much!
Post edited December 07, 2019 by EPurpl3
Banned because TL;DR.
^ Banned for needless abbreviations. It's best to just lay it down like it is in full words that will do the talking for you.

HeresMyAccount: Banned because - alright then, blow it up!

Hooyaah: Banned for exceeding 299,792,458 metres per second; your banishment will be for a period of one light year.
HeresMyAccount: Banned because a light year is a distance, not a time.
^ Banned because you didn't get the joke.
Vingry: Banned because TL;DR.
Banned for not having the mental capacity to understand elementary physics facts and lying telling us that u didnt read.
Banned for being logical...
^ Banned for being a simian agreeing with a rodent
^ Banned for disrespecting Boo, The Miniature giant space hamster. You'll be sorry!
Banned for eating the hamster because you think that's where ham comes from.

Hooyaah: ^ Banned because you didn't get the joke.
Banned for being presumptuous. I know what the speed of light is!
Banned for smoking the pot in the pot roast.
^Banned for bogarting the mary jane, man...scooby will be so pissed.

==================================
HeresMyAccount: Banned for being presumptuous. I know what the speed of light is!
But do you know what a parsec is? o.0
^ Banned for reminding me of this song.