It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because the thread itself is a loop no matter what

===============================
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned because stalking isn't a bannable offense.
It is a criminal offense, though....well unless you are cool like The Police(the band, not the law enforcement people). :D
Banned because the Police is my buddies; and stalking your very own stalkers is by no means, an offense (DEFENSE, rather)! :D
Post edited October 16, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned because I'm punching you in your eye stalks, you crab.

GameRager: Banned because the thread itself is a loop no matter what

===============================
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned because stalking isn't a bannable offense.
GameRager: It is a criminal offense, though....well unless you are cool like The Police(the band, not the law enforcement people). :D
Banned because Sting is a dork. Dave Brockie was much cooler.
Banned for getting abandicitis.
Banned for not using a prophylactic
Banned for not being a... "Trojan man!"
Banned for being a Spartan who always has a couple of Trojans with him, "just in case."
Banned for utilizing completely useless things (and suggesting others do the same), which hinder you and get in your way to bliss, as well as distract you from seeking real contentment/fulfilment.
Post edited October 16, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for promising a false truth
Banned for supporting a false narrative
Banned for being a false prophet.
Banned for your droll jealosy
Banned for being jealous of trolls.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned for utilizing completely useless things (and suggesting others do the same), which hinder you and get in your way to bliss, as well as distract you from seeking real contentment/fulfilment.
Banned for contracting AIDS and dying.
Banned because you always wanted to live under a nice warm bridge eating fish, exacting tolls from bridge crossers.
Banned for assuming that I don't already do that!