It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because i still haven't found the correct star.
Banned because you can't see a star above you.
Cadaver747: Banned because you can't see a star above you.
Banned for having too many game and not giving each game the attention it needs!
nivik3: Banned for having too many game and not giving each game the attention it needs!
Banned because of false insinuations: I'm using offline installers only, GOG Galaxy game stats upload was a mistake (settings changed accordingly).
Post edited May 16, 2019 by Cadaver747
Banned, out of habit, beause your statement actually made me happy. Give the offline installation option a coloured button like Galaxy!
Post edited May 16, 2019 by StarChan
nivik3: Banned for having too many game and not giving each game the attention it needs!
Banned for being John C. Calhoun, who looks like his face was ran over by stampeding elephants.

StarChan: Banned, out of habit, beause your statement actually made me happy. Give the offline installation option a coloured button like Galaxy!
Banned because you might as well face it, you're addicted to banning.
Banned for multibanning, which is against thread policy. ;)
Banned for trying to control the rights and freedoms of the citizens of Ban-lands.
Banned for princess snatching.
Banned for stealing my princess bride. -cries-
Banned for having six fingers.
Banned for being jealous.
Trooper1270: Banned for being jealous.
Banned for having registered on GOG the month Stuart Parkin was awarded the Millennium Technology Prize for his work on magnetic storage.

.. and David Moyes was sacked as manager of Manchester United.
Post edited May 16, 2019 by StarChan
Banned for being registered here on GOG earlier me, which I believe is not allowed. :p
Banned because I'm a serial banner. Ka-Ban!