It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"In the end, stories are all we have."

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, a story-driven trek alongside the drifters and vagabonds whose stories hold the tainted promise of Americana, has recently received a big update. Its main ingredients: an auto-walk mode and 15 new vignettes to discover.

These new stories come in all shapes and emotional colors, plus you get to meet a sassy horse with a big mouth. That always makes things more interesting.
To reach them easier, just activate the auto-walk mode by pressing F or the right bumper on your controller.

It's a good time to try it too, because both the game and its country Soundtrack are 25% off during our Summer Sale.
thicker eh?
Maybe I'll get this, now, it's been on my GOG wishlist since release. But the dev comes across as a whiner, to me; I didn't really appreciate that post mortem he did right after the game's release. I mean, yeah, it's sad that if you stick to a vision your product won't sell that well, especially since you're trying to make "artsy" experimental stuff, and I feel for him, because developing video games isn't cheap and takes a lot of time, dedication and effort. But I still dislike people who engage in self-victimization, and, to me, that's what this dude did with that post mortem.

Plus, my major is in English and American Literature, and I'm wary of non-Americans trying to pull off "Americana". It generally doesn't go too well. From my understanding, the dev is European (maybe he's a US citizen of European descent?), so it strikes me as one of those "I kind of like some US mythos, so I'll make a game about it" cases. All things considered, the game does look very interesting, and I watched some streams of it, so I never removed it from my wishlist. This might be a good time to get it, with the discount and the free update (which includes a much needed "auto-walk" feature that addresses a very common complaint by the few people who played the game).
deleted
Another game with no rebindable keys I heard.
groze: Maybe I'll get this, now, it's been on my GOG wishlist since release. But the dev comes across as a whiner, to me; I didn't really appreciate that post mortem he did right after the game's release.
Linkie: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/is_this_whine_marketing/page1
as a mild edit, i did some forum sleuthing. gog actually delivered for a change. hooray!

originally, i wrote...:

stuff.

as a mild prod:

when this came out, you guys had a competition for a video card.

whatever happened to the winners of that? [to the best of my recollection, nothing was announced.]

/endstuff.

but you can casually ignore all of it.
Post edited June 07, 2018 by lostwolfe
GOG.com: Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, a story-driven trek alongside the drifters and vagabonds whose stories hold the tainted promise of Americana, has recently received a big update.
What happened to the German language support? Has it been removed with this update?
eiii: What happened to the Other language support? Has it been removed with this update?
FTFY.
eiii: What happened to the Other language support? Has it been removed with this update?
toxicTom: FTFY.
I'm focused on German language support. :) According to the game card the game still supports French and Russian. Which other languages have been lost during this update?
eiii: I'm focused on German language support. :) According to the game card the game still supports French and Russian. Which other languages have been lost during this update?
I was your referring to your location as by what the forums shows ;-)

Yeah, explaining the joke is kind of lame...