It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starring David Koresh. :P
Attachments:
dk.jpg (144 Kb)
tinyE: Starring David Koresh. :P
Here, have this!
Seems like the number of games in the catalog went up by 2 but I don't see anything new. Anyone know what it was?
SCPM: Seems like the number of games in the catalog went up by 2 but I don't see anything new. Anyone know what it was?
Star Control is back.
deleted
SCPM: Seems like the number of games in the catalog went up by 2 but I don't see anything new. Anyone know what it was?
Edward_Carnby: Star Control is back.
Yep! :)
Fairfox: Is taht teh game with an astro-space guy lookin' Ominous Lee at teh audience aaaan' there's a big gobble-gobble graaaah tentacle beast-lord next to him?! I was installin' a gamie earlier an' teh name rings a bell, so I guess it was one of teh (many) BUY THIS WHILE YOU CAPPIN' WAIT pics.
http://media.moddb.com/images/downloads/1/61/60156/ur_quan_kzer_za_wallpaper_by_dcz.jpg
Anything today? Or maybe something big tomorrow?
thraxman: Anything today? Or maybe something big tomorrow?
I don't know if you consider it "big" but a pretty cool looking title called Nantucket releases tomorrow. Whaling crew / strat / management game with turnbased combat. Looks neat if you dig "pirate RPG" style games.
Where is it? Just because they gave us one single Star Wars game yesterday doesn't mean they can slack off today!

Where's muh wednesday release, gog?!?!?!?
fronzelneekburm: Where is it? Just because they gave us one single Star Wars game yesterday doesn't mean they can slack off today!

They'll make up for the lack of releases tomorrow, I can feel it! :P
fronzelneekburm: Where is it? Just because they gave us one single Star Wars game yesterday doesn't mean they can slack off today!

NuffCatnip: They'll make up for the lack of releases tomorrow, I can feel it! :P
They didn't. I is disappoint!

This whole week we just got one single release. That's got to be some kind of negative record. :(
NuffCatnip: They'll make up for the lack of releases tomorrow, I can feel it! :P
fronzelneekburm: They didn't. I is disappoint!

This whole week we just got one single release. That's got to be some kind of negative record. :(
Yeah, but what a release!

A lot of people in here have been clamoring for SW RACER.

Yeah, pretty lackluster. :/

tinyE: Yeah, but what a release!

A lot of people in here have been clamoring for SW RACER.
Meh.

They used to release LucasArts/Disney stuff in three-packs. If they had released the Episode 1 "adventure game" and Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine along with Ep1 Racer, my hunger for new releases would've been satisfied for the week. But alas...