It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thinking about it, 6 releases is more than the average weeks worth (Plus LUCAS!!!!, obviously) so we couldn't really complain too much if that was our lot for the week...
Silverhawk170485: Costume Quest 2 would fit here today or tomorrow.
CharlesGrey: I'd buy that. Is it already released elsewhere?
Yep, it's released on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/275180/
Fever_Discordia: Thinking about it, 6 releases is more than the average weeks worth (Plus LUCAS!!!!, obviously) so we couldn't really complain too much if that was our lot for the week...
We can always complain. It's what we do best. xD
LOL did anyone notice what the OP in this thread, back in 2010, was?

"Momentum! You have the MOMENTUM! Go for the punch. GOG. Release Icewind Dale already!! DO IT."

...and today we're still suspecting (a newer version of) Icewind Dale is on its way!
How ironic!

In regard to the ShadowGate thing
A. how comes no news post yet and
B. the sale page after following the link is a bit broken because it defaults to ShadowGate SE, ShadowGate Standard and the Shadow Gate SE upgrade DLC all being ticked for purchase and proudly tells you how much you'd save for buying 'all 3 items' like that would be in any way a sane thing to do!
Post edited October 30, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: LOL did anyone notice what the OP in this thread, back in 2010, was?

"Momentum! You have the MOMENTUM! Go for the punch. GOG. Release Icewind Dale already!! DO IT."

...and today we're still suspecting (a newer version of) Icewind Dale is on its way!
How ironic!
Indeed, we've come full circle.
Yes we need more games.

Never mind the 150 I have that I haven't even tried.

We need MOAR.
Maniac Mansion would be nice!
Roman5: Where's our spooky Halloween sale?
For me, the special sales don't tend to kick in until 2PM, which is a little under 1.5hrs from now for me. Considering Steam's Halloween sale is supposed to start today, they might start it up now...or it could be left until tomorrow when it's actually Halloween.
Fever_Discordia: Thinking about it, 6 releases is more than the average weeks worth (Plus LUCAS!!!!, obviously) so we couldn't really complain too much if that was our lot for the week...
OdanUrr: We can always complain. It's what we do best. xD
Stop it, or you'll make me complain about your complaints. :(
triock: Tomorrow is Oct 29? O.o
I must live in the future then! :O
Or it could just be me living in the past! ;-P
triock: Tomorrow is Oct 29? O.o
I must live in the future then! :O
HypersomniacLive: Or it could just be me living in the past! ;-P
Nothing wrong with that. A lot of the games were much, much better back then.
And remember, my friend. Past events such as these will affect you in the past. Will have affected you. Have already affected. Will have been affecting. Aah fuck that.
Hope that they are preparing more LA releases:)
LA Noire, for starters.
flashpulse: Maniac Mansion would be nice!
Lucasarts + Halloween = We MUST have Maniac Mansion this weekend!