It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: snip
Thx for the info. Game looks good to me. I'm certain I'll buy it
rodrolliv: OBLIV- wait, I'm not the p_dawg. Ehm.

If Skyrim came, I think it'd be the Special Edition that gets released on the 28th.
huan: Unfortunately, that seems likely. Which is a shame, as no old mods will work with it until their authors convert them. IF they are still around, and feel like it. And neither will any exe-modifying utilities (does Skyrim need script extender for any serious scripting, like any other Bethesda titles before it? If yes, that will be serious blow to the SE). Basically it will be like entirely new game but with much less hype and smaller and less active modding community.

Of course that is the worst-case scenario, it could go much better too.
It'd be nice, provided that Special Skyrim got released, that GOG could also include the old version as downloadable bonus, like with the Baldur's Gates. But I imagine that wouldn't be a priority for them.
huan: Unfortunately, that seems likely. Which is a shame, as no old mods will work with it until their authors convert them. IF they are still around, and feel like it. And neither will any exe-modifying utilities (does Skyrim need script extender for any serious scripting, like any other Bethesda titles before it? If yes, that will be serious blow to the SE). Basically it will be like entirely new game but with much less hype and smaller and less active modding community.

rodrolliv: It'd be nice, provided that Special Skyrim got released, that GOG could also include the old version as downloadable bonus, like with the Baldur's Gates. But I imagine that wouldn't be a priority for them.
it'd be utterly amazing to have skyrim on here.

rodrolliv: It'd be nice, provided that Special Skyrim got released, that GOG could also include the old version as downloadable bonus, like with the Baldur's Gates. But I imagine that wouldn't be a priority for them.
I do not think that it would be gogs call. With BG I also think its rather something from Beambog than gog.
tburger: Why low key? Is it a poor game?
SCPM: It's not a poor game, but it just wasn't particularly well-known back in the day, and not too many gamers remember the game. It only had 89 votes on GOG's wishlist. But, the same points can be said of other, excellent games. Just because a game was well known doesn't mean a game was good either. :)
Now we need the Blues Brothers here as well.
SCPM: It's not a poor game, but it just wasn't particularly well-known back in the day, and not too many gamers remember the game. It only had 89 votes on GOG's wishlist. But, the same points can be said of other, excellent games. Just because a game was well known doesn't mean a game was good either. :)
karnak1: Now we need the Blues Brothers here as well.
Aren't they already here,watching our every move, and flooding us with their infinite wisdom and awesomeness :).
SCPM: Low key indeed, we got Titus the Fox:
https://www.gog.com/game/titus_the_fox_to_marrakech_and_back
Full disclosure, I just bought it. :)
tburger: Why low key? Is it a poor game?
It is. I mean, I guess by old PC game standards, it's an okay-ish platformer. But uh... it's really, really not good.
Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Includes: Lagaf: Les Aventures de Moktar - Vol 1: La Zoubida (French version of the game) *TO* [empty]
Post edited October 14, 2016 by kbnrylaec
Should we even dare to expect something interesting?
Bloodwych, Elite, SIm Earth, Imperium, Way of the exploding fist, Civilization, Alter Ego.
Only to name a few.
This week, I'm first:

OBLIVION!!!!11!1!!
CorporalNobbs: This week, I'm first:

OBLIVION!!!!11!1!!
aha!

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_the_hell_is_wednesday_new_game
CorporalNobbs: This week, I'm first:

OBLIVION!!!!11!1!!
fortune_p_dawg: aha!

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_the_hell_is_wednesday_new_game
Okay, you are right. But at least this Thursday, I was first.
(The first to show me a post to falsify this, will be thrown with cotton balls)
CorporalNobbs: Okay, you are right. But at least this Thursday, I was first.
(The first to show me a post to falsify this, will be thrown with cotton balls)
true, i am slacking lol
How about a Command and Conquer collection, GOG? Please?