It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: ...
JudasIscariot: Denny's? Are you hungry or something? :P
Trying to mix up my repetitive "Where are the EA, Squeenix, Activision, etc. games?" post. :P
I think we need a "Where are the Microsoft games?" post! :P 'Still waiting for Age of Empires and Freelancer...
JudasIscariot: As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
Sounds like Nordic will add new games soon... Nordic, or Paradox.
IronArcturus: I think we need a "Where are the Microsoft games?" post! :P 'Still waiting for Age of Empires and Freelancer...
Heh, we could do the same post for 2K, Sega, Activision, Blizzard, EA, Techland, etc.
Well hello there everybody !

Judas, when I can purchase my DRM-free copy of Doom 3 ?

You're talking 'bout Doom 3 , right ? =)

& one more thing ...

Juads, where the Hell is the rest of Goldbox games ? =)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by Edward_Carnby
JudasIscariot: Some of the uncertainty (like your question about our codes) I am investigating myself when time allows :)

I, and other staff, try to talk as much as possible to you guys but we're really busy now as we've got lots of things cooking.

As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
fortune_p_dawg: well, i for one think you guys are doing just fine. i like the in dev games, i love the indie titles, i love that bethesda is on here now, etc. come to think of it, the only time i've ever been annoyed with gog is during the whole divinity original sin thing a couple years back. i honestly don't get all the whining, all the time. it just never ends. i feel like sometimes the community here is predominantly 3 camps: the wishlisters (who complain about not getting the releases they like, but then when something they like comes out they just wishlist it), the stagnater (who would prefer gog never evolve past what they were in 2011), and the mostly cool people (me lol).
The thing is, the whiners are all from different groups. That old saying, you can please some people all the time, but you can't please all people at any point? That's what you're seeing. Whoever is unhappy about something complains on the forum, and that changes depending on what the release/change/etc is.
adaliabooks: Or possibly Paradox, for the same reasons (though I don't think they have staff who post, but I'm not sure)
My first thought was Paradox ('course, the fact that I'm eagerly awaiting CK 2 could have influenced that thought... ;) ) but how about this one as well... WB?

Can you say Arkham Asylum + City??? ;)
Edward_Carnby: Juads, where the Hell is the rest of Goldbox games ? =)
What are we missing? I don't think we can expect to see Buck Rogers here any time soon.
Edward_Carnby: Juads, where the Hell is the rest of Goldbox games ? =)
tfishell: What are we missing? I don't think we can expect to see Buck Rogers here any time soon.
Buck & Spelljammer/.

Spelljamer used the Gold Box combat engine only, but I want it here 'cause it's a great game.
& for me - it's a part of "Goldbox family". =)

I don't thint we can expect this games (especially - Buck), but I don't lose hope.

PS: We alsoo miss Neverwinter Nights, but as far as I rememeber - it's MMO.
Edward_Carnby: P.S. We also miss Neverwinter Nights, but as far as I rememeber - it's MMO.
They could always release Neverwinter Nights Offline, which is a single player conversion of the MMO released as an Unlimited Adventures module:

http://frua.rosedragon.org/pc/modules/n/neverwin.zip
http://frua.rosedragon.org/pc/modules/n/neverwin.txt
Post edited February 06, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
adaliabooks: Or possibly Paradox, for the same reasons (though I don't think they have staff who post, but I'm not sure)
Ixamyakxim: My first thought was Paradox ('course, the fact that I'm eagerly awaiting CK 2 could have influenced that thought... ;) ) but how about this one as well... WB?

Can you say Arkham Asylum + City??? ;)
I would definitely say Paradox. While Nordic would be second candidate I don't think anything will happen there soon after the big batch of their games got declined. Im really hoping that gog finally gets Cities: Skylines.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by Matruchus
JudasIscariot: ...we've got lots of things cooking.
What are you doing in the kitchen? You're supposed to release more games!
;p
Matruchus: Im really hoping that gog finally gets Cities: Skylines.
Very odd for some reason I thought that game was here? Maybe I was thinking Cities in Motion? Or that strange transport / puzzler that was released not too long ago.
Matruchus: Im really hoping that gog finally gets Cities: Skylines.
Ixamyakxim: Very odd for some reason I thought that game was here? Maybe I was thinking Cities in Motion? Or that strange transport / puzzler that was released not too long ago.
I think you got confused cause Cities: Skylines was made by the same developers as Cities in Motion 1+2. Especially Cities in motion 2 is very much like Skylines (at least graphically).
JudasIscariot: As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly ;)
triock: Nordic? ;)
Here's hoping for Saints Row IV :)
(And Gat Out of Hell)
Post edited February 08, 2016 by tremere110