It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cw8: Doesn't count.
JudasIscariot: OK, whatever you guys say, I suppose :)
This is Krampus season, only surprises count. Preferably old and grimy surprises, lumps of coal in shapes of punishing old videogames.
Erich_Zann: This is Krampus season, only surprises count. Preferably old and grimy surprises, lumps of coal in shapes of punishing old videogames.
We can get you all the lumps of coal you could ever want but no vidya :P
Barry_Woodward: Well?
JudasIscariot: We just released The Witcher Adventure Game :)
does it work?
i couldnt get the beta to work...
Nothing counts, release more games. MORE!
I'm fabricating a claim on your claim that says it counts.
JudasIscariot: We just released The Witcher Adventure Game :)
Niggles: does it work?
i couldnt get the beta to work...
It works, definitely, but you'll have to check on your own machine if it works for you :)
cw8: I'm fabricating a claim on your claim that says it counts.
Great! It's been a while since we had a jolly ol' Crusade around here :D Come hither, infidel!
Post edited November 27, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Erich_Zann: This is Krampus season, only surprises count. Preferably old and grimy surprises, lumps of coal in shapes of punishing old videogames.
JudasIscariot: We can get you all the lumps of coal you could ever want but no vidya :P
Digital or physical coal?
Coal with a GOG logo on it. :P
omega64: Nothing counts, release more games. MORE!
Fine, we'll release more games but no complaints about ever-growing backlogs, then :P
JudasIscariot: We can get you all the lumps of coal you could ever want but no vidya :P
omega64: Digital or physical coal?
Coal with a GOG logo on it. :P
Physical, in a sock :P

Digital is too good for you :P
Post edited November 27, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Wasn't Agarest supposed to be released today?
Impaler26: Wasn't Agarest supposed to be released today?
Delayed.

"…the GOG release of Agarest: Generations Of War has suffered a very short delay but don’t despair all you GOG fans because we’ve been assured that it will be out next week on the 1st December. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes you."
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Grargar
Impaler26: Wasn't Agarest supposed to be released today?
Grargar: Delayed.

"…the GOG release of Agarest: Generations Of War has suffered a very short delay but don’t despair all you GOG fans because we’ve been assured that it will be out next week on the 1st December. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes you."
Meanwhile, the game receives a 50% discount on Steam. It's release on GOG is apparently delayed till 1st DEC, and Steam's sale ends on 2nd DEC. ... I'm quite curious to see whether the release on GOG will be discounted as well...
Bump for Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom .

Phc7006: Meanwhile, the game receives a 50% discount on Steam. It's release on GOG is apparently delayed till 1st DEC, and Steam's sale ends on 2nd DEC. ... I'm quite curious to see whether the release on GOG will be discounted as well...
dev maximising profit.game out since feb this year. i expect and hope its a very healthy discount when it launches here as it isnt a new game.otherwise u will see a lot of bitching and wishlisting til it goes on sale on gog at a more reasonable price.
ne_zavarj: Bump for Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom .
I've just had a flashback... didn't we make a bet about Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom? That if it had been released by a certain date I would have bought it for you? And before that you did win a similar bet for Pharaoh + Cleopatra? I'm not sure but I think it was you...

EDIT: Yes, it was you:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_zeus_and_poseidon_bundle/post115
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_pharaoh_cleopatra/post90
:D That was a good time :) But hey, let's do it again. Pick a date and if Emperor get released on that day I'll get it for you :)
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Ghorpm

Phc7006: Meanwhile, the game receives a 50% discount on Steam. It's release on GOG is apparently delayed till 1st DEC, and Steam's sale ends on 2nd DEC. ... I'm quite curious to see whether the release on GOG will be discounted as well...
I'm curious to see if the GOG version is discounted too.

AFAIK Agarest GOW has also been 66% off at Steam so i'll probably just wait for the X-Mas sale and hope it will be 66% off agin. :D