It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Yeah, we kinda figured that one out a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away :P
Is that a subliminal hint about the eventual release of the GOG Galaxy client. ;)
JudasIscariot: Yeah, we kinda figured that one out a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away :P
stg83: Is that a subliminal hint about the eventual release of the GOG Galaxy client. ;)
Nope.
JudasIscariot: Nope.
So you're saying its not that far away then? :P
You cannot win, Judas XD
JudasIscariot: Nope.
stg83: So you're saying its not that far away then? :P
Sometimes a reference is just a reference but then again jumping to conclusions does make for good exercise :P
JudasIscariot: Never implied that it was :P
TheJoe: But what was the point in releasing a non-Lucasarts game at a time like this?
To release a non-LucasArts game :P
Post edited November 06, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Daliz: Why don't you dudes and dudettes go play some games for change? You'll get your LucasArts fix ;)
I'm not joking when I say that the past 3 monthns were some of the best periods in GOGtastic releases, at least for me.
And I'm not even saying that just for the Lucasfilm/Disney games.

Just checking the linux games section to find Icewind Dale EE, Devil's Dare, Screencheat (didn't buy, but I'm playing with a friend who bought it), Dreamfall, Din's Curse, Tri, Neverending Nightmares (personal fav), Vangers, Wasteland 2, the gigantic DROD series... holy crap! So many games that make your head spin.
AND we're talking linux only, to be precise. That's a lotta games! :)
JudasIscariot: Sometimes a reference is just a reference but then again jumping to conclusions does make for good exercise :P
Haha...I know it was just a reference but one can't help but speculate whenever the word Galaxy is mentioned around here now. ;)
Post edited November 06, 2014 by stg83
JudasIscariot: Sometimes a reference is just a reference but then again jumping to conclusions does make for good exercise :P
stg83: Haha...I know it was just a reference but one can't help but speculate whenever the word Galaxy is mentioned around here now. ;)
And a 1 and 2 and 3 and we're jumping to conclusions to the oldies, burn them calories, ladies :P
JudasIscariot: To release a non-LucasArts game :P
So the world's climate is heating up due to the continued use of fossil fuels.

"Why would you continue to use fossil fuels at a time like this?" it is asked of the big oil man,
"To use fossil fuels, of course!"

But here, at GOG, there is growing tension. Frustration. It is a horrible time to be alive and on GOG for there is a lack of Lucasarts releases.

When there is this much anguish, you must do the kind thing. You must alleviate the pain caused to the environment. You must stop the release of classic gaming's fossil fuels; non-Lucasarts games.

Long live Judaisa. The first Carbon Neutral country in world.
stg83: Haha...I know it was just a reference but one can't help but speculate whenever the word Galaxy is mentioned around here now. ;)
JudasIscariot: And a 1 and 2 and 3 and we're jumping to conclusions to the oldies, burn them calories, ladies :P
Just out of curiosity and only tangentially related to the current overall conversation, how's your backlog doing? I know mine's in the 4,000 hour range at least, and you've got access to a lot more than I do.
JudasIscariot: And a 1 and 2 and 3 and we're jumping to conclusions to the oldies, burn them calories, ladies :P
CarrionCrow: Just out of curiosity and only tangentially related to the current overall conversation, how's your backlog doing? I know mine's in the 4,000 hour range at least, and you've got access to a lot more than I do.
I'd say 8,000 hours??? I dunno :)
JudasIscariot: To release a non-LucasArts game :P
TheJoe: So the world's climate is heating up due to the continued use of fossil fuels.

"Why would you continue to use fossil fuels at a time like this?" it is asked of the big oil man,
"To use fossil fuels, of course!"

But here, at GOG, there is growing tension. Frustration. It is a horrible time to be alive and on GOG for there is a lack of Lucasarts releases.

When there is this much anguish, you must do the kind thing. You must alleviate the pain caused to the environment. You must stop the release of classic gaming's fossil fuels; non-Lucasarts games.

Long live Judaisa. The first Carbon Neutral country in world.
If only we could somehow turn all this anticipation into fuel :P
Post edited November 06, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Real GOGgers use their lunchtime not to anticipate games, but to play 'em! :P

ps: yep, that's our cat (always in the way =/)
Attachments:
Anyway, it's obvious what the reaction to a new LucasArts release will be:

"YAY! New LucasArts title! Now, when's the next one coming out?!" :-P
blakstar: Anyway, it's obvious what the reaction to a new LucasArts release will be:

Followed by "Dammit! Not the version I wanted!"
blakstar: Anyway, it's obvious what the reaction to a new LucasArts release will be:

Grargar: Followed by "Dammit! Not the version I wanted!"
followed by a hundred problem posts on the general forum because the subforum auto-adding on accounts is broken.