It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeffyr: Hm...
There are two as-of-yet unknown release streams. I do know that one of them will probably be Fran Bow and Satellite Reign is supposed to come tomorrow as well, so I wonder what the other one could be...
Post edited August 27, 2015 by Grargar
Aren't they announcing weekend promos on Thursday now?
OdanUrr: Aren't they announcing weekend promos on Thursday now?
Those were probably exceptions. One coincided with Gamescom and another one with the release of the old Forgotten Realms games. If the weekend promo began today, it would have already started 20 minutes ago.
Fran Bow is to be released today according to the GOG upcoming section.
Daniel_M: Fran Bow is to be released today according to the GOG upcoming section.
Yup, and it's already available on Steam so it should come at in 2 hours and half
zeffyr: Hm...
Grargar: There are two as-of-yet unknown release streams. I do know that one of them will probably be Fran Bow and Satellite Reign is supposed to come tomorrow as well, so I wonder what the other one could be...
Big Pharma. Steam says it will unlock in 6 hours, the developer's blog says it will release today at 9:00 BST (no mention of am or pm).
Ok, what do we get today?
viperfdl: Ok, what do we get today?
Fran Bow, I hope!
This one looks terrific/terrifying :P
I wonder if Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal will be released here. It was released on Steam a week ago:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/384570/
No release yet and the Twitch release stream that was sceduled for today is gone.

Will we finally get Nothing?
I got today my preordered CoH2: British Forces add-on key, I'm not going to moan then :-D
No release today ?
We may be getting The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing later today as well:
https://twitter.com/EArvigenius/status/639453181731319808
Very odd to see GOG drop releases intermittently throughout the day.
It's good to see that we're getting Ubisoft releases recently.

Let's hope that, soon, we may start getting new Assassin's Creed and Splinter Cell games.
Alright GOG, spit it out. Where the hell is Thursday's new game?