It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Open Letter to GOG,

You guys suck. You only ever release new games. Almost never old games. For instance, today, only 13/15 of your expected released games are old. What the heck? I want more!

I expect more old games. Or I am banning you!

~Tallima
I see. Trine 3 is the other release.
ElTerprise: I see. Trine 3 is the other release.
Shadowrun: Hong Kong is another.
ElTerprise: I see. Trine 3 is the other release.
Grargar: Shadowrun: Hong Kong is another.
Too many more Thursdays like this, and GoG's going to need users to pick a safe word when they create an account.
Ixamyakxim: Too many more Thursdays like this, and GoG's going to need users to pick a safe word when they create an account.
"More" and "Harder" are not recommended safe word choices btw...
Grargar: Shadowrun: Hong Kong is another.
Yes i knew that one but Judas implied that there might be another release which turned out to be Trine 3 :).

Edit: edited poor wording...
Post edited August 20, 2015 by ElTerprise
Tallima: You guys suck. You only ever release RPG and platformer games. Almost never other games. For instance, today, only 1/15 of your expected released games is different. What the heck? I want more!

I expect more diverse games. Or I am banning you!
Fixed that for you ;)
Post edited August 20, 2015 by The-Business
Tallima: You guys suck. You only ever release RPG and platformer games. Almost never other games. For instance, today, only 1/15 of your expected released games is different. What the heck? I want more!

I expect more diverse games. Or I am banning you!
The-Business: Fixed that for you ;)
Thank you.
JudasIscariot: I expect the lot of you to be actually playing the games we have released to day :P

You got 13 games (with another one or two releasing today :P ), now...GO PLAY THEM! :P
I started with Eye of the Beholder right proper... Wow, what a blast from the past!
JudasIscariot: I expect the lot of you to be actually playing the games we have released to day :P

You got 13 games (with another one or two releasing today :P ), now...GO PLAY THEM! :P
THERE the hell is Thursday's new game

:D

Wait, you expect us to actually <i>play</i> the GOG games we buy? :P

SCPM: Wait, you expect us to actually <i>play</i> the GOG games we buy? :P
I don't expect you to do anything but it's a polite way to tell you (general you) to relocate yourselves elsewhere for the time being :P
JudasIscariot: I don't expect you to do anything but it's a polite way to tell you (general you) to relocate yourselves elsewhere for the time being :P
HELP HELP! We're being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system! :-D
JudasIscariot: I don't expect you to do anything but it's a polite way to tell you (general you) to relocate yourselves elsewhere for the time being :P
blakstar: HELP HELP! We're being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system! :-D
*hisses* Shut up! Shut up! :P
blakstar: HELP HELP! We're being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system! :-D
JudasIscariot: *hisses* Shut up! Shut up! :P
I'm honoured -- at least I don't rate as low as"bloody peasant" status! :-P