It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They're here:
http://www.gog.com/game/forgotten_realms_the_archives_collection_one
http://www.gog.com/game/forgotten_realms_the_archives_collection_two
http://www.gog.com/game/forgotten_realms_the_archives_collection_three
So 13 games?
Quality!! So many memories of them come streaming back.
mmm, I finaly woke up from my afternoon nap, made myself a coffee, checked GOG front page......

....Well done GOG..... Now I can go back to Menzoberranzan 20 years after I had to give it up due to a game crashing bug in one of the dungeon (one with spider webs if my memory is good)...
We've been getting some awesome classic releases this year. I like it.
catpower1980: one of the dungeon (one with spider webs if my memory is good)...
Spiders in Menzoberanzan? No! Say it ain't so...

(Joke, considering what Menzoberanzan is, and who the main Deity of its inhabitants is).
I expect the lot of you to be actually playing the games we have released to day :P

You got 13 games (with another one or two releasing today :P ), now...GO PLAY THEM! :P
JudasIscariot: I expect the lot of you to be actually playing the games we have released to day :P

You got 13 games (with another one or two releasing today :P ), now...GO PLAY THEM! :P
Hi, sir.
This and and this.

Now you, Gogger: if you laughed, you know you're in it. :(
JudasIscariot: I expect the lot of you to be actually playing the games we have released to day :P

I'm at work, and trying to decide which collection to buy and play first. :P
Thursday's game is... *rolls D20* ...

(16) *consults chart* ... now released!

Are you implying there might be more than just Shadowrun coming later? :)

ElTerprise: Are you implying there might be more than just Shadowrun coming later? :)
Hmmmmm I don't know but I do know that someone is not playing games and that someone is hmmmm maybe YOU? :P
JudasIscariot: Hmmmmm I don't know but I do know that someone is not playing games and that someone is hmmmm maybe YOU? :P
Unfortunately that's true.. was it that obvious? :)
JudasIscariot: Hmmmmm I don't know but I do know that someone is not playing games and that someone is hmmmm maybe YOU? :P
ElTerprise: Unfortunately that's true.. was it that obvious? :)
Yes, very :P You need to work on your stealth :P
JudasIscariot: Yes, very :P You need to work on your stealth :P
Seems so ;)
Well but in my defense i'm currently installing a Dual Boot on my laptop and i was playing some games earlier :)