It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GabiMoro: Judas said so
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post4572

It must be something old .... and well known.
Ghildrean: Space Invaders or Pong.
pah - Computer Space, please!
http://discrete.mameworld.info/NuttingAss/NutAss.htm
(I made that page BTW so sorry if it rips your eyes out!)
I love the Computer Space cab BTW, maybe the grooviest arcade cab ever? I'd like to see one in the flesh one day...
Post edited August 20, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Iain: Something like the entire Sinclair ZX Spectrum back catalog emulated!!!
Matruchus: Hah, for that you can just buy the ZX Spectrum Vega that comes with 1000 old spectrum games: http://www.zxvega.co.uk/
Don't need one, have a Grey +2, Black +2A and by Christmas a Divide MMC alonside everything else. Also have the Speccy99 CD I bought from HMV around 2000 which has all but every game on it and was an official release.
GabiMoro: It must be something old .... and well known.
Perhaps... Full Throttle? That would be a sight.
GabiMoro: Judas said so
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post4572

It must be something old .... and well known.
Iain: Something like the entire Sinclair ZX Spectrum back catalog emulated!!!
Hehe ..... I actually owned a Sinclair ZX Spectrum.

WinterSnowfall: Perhaps... Full Throttle? That would be a sight.
I hope for Day of the Tentacle.
Post edited August 20, 2015 by GabiMoro
Leroux: Isn't Shadowrun: Hongkong scheduled for release today? What makes you so sure we'll get something even more spectacular on top of it?
Yes, I noted that one was marked as a release date of today in the store... however, I thought even the pre-release games were listed next to the streamers if they were already made available for purchase.

Either they are including that as one of the games as it wasn't officially released, didn't update their Twitch page or maybe there are five new games.

They'll probably roll them out in a couple different waves during the day.... The suspense is killing me!
Grargar: "Waiting intensifies..."
Indeed, 2 more hours!
ne_zavarj: ZeniMax on Gog ? Maybe in 2200 .
ftfy
WinterSnowfall: Perhaps... Full Throttle? That would be a sight.
GabiMoro: I hope for Day of the Tentacle.
I'd insta-buy any of these two. As long as they come with a Linux version, that is.
ne_zavarj: ZeniMax on Gog ? Maybe in 2200 .
reaver894: ftfy
Jesus will have made his big comeback by then. And we all know what's going to happen to GOG and maGOG when the 'Beard' returns.
reaver894: ftfy
Hmm . I wanted to write 2020 .
So... one more hour until people can play "Pools of Radiance"?
Leroux:
They're going to release Queen Elizabeth?
Leroux: Isn't Shadowrun: Hongkong scheduled for release today? What makes you so sure we'll get something even more spectacular on top of it?
JDelekto: Yes, I noted that one was marked as a release date of today in the store... however, I thought even the pre-release games were listed next to the streamers if they were already made available for purchase.

Either they are including that as one of the games as it wasn't officially released, didn't update their Twitch page or maybe there are five new games.

They'll probably roll them out in a couple different waves during the day.... The suspense is killing me!
Trine 3 is releasing officially today, my bet is that the stream with 3 players is for Trine 3 co-op. One's probably for Shadowrun, and 3 are for new games.
tinyE: They're going to release Queen Elizabeth?
The First?
tinyE: They're going to release Queen Elizabeth?
GabiMoro: The First?
How should I know!? :P