It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The most effective way I've found to endure the website, on the sale filter:

* Select the genre I'm interested in
* Order games by most downloads

For me, at least, means that most of the interesting games are up front, and DLC, soundtracks and deluxe packs are towards the end.

Sure, is crap we need to resolve to this...

What I've noticed, though, is that I own most of the catalog and, the few things I don't own, are exactly all those DLCs, soundtracks and packs that I don't really care about.

Other thought: I was looking at Kerbal space program.
Should I buy it here? I'm guaranteed to received the game with latest updates?
With the poor update policy, it is better to invest my money somewhere else?
Tauto: Well,I don't know why everyone is excited because Winter doesn't start until June 2019...yuk yuk yuk.
Fate-is-one-edge: Hi Tauto.
I would like to ask, out of pure curiosity, how is it possible to have negative reputation?
It's a very long story and I'm sure plenty in here could enlighten you but the thing is,would it be true? Only if you believe in fairy tales like the little kiddies in here do.Be careful because just by conversing with me,you will become a target.
Fate-is-one-edge: Hi Tauto.
I would like to ask, out of pure curiosity, how is it possible to have negative reputation?
Tauto: It's a very long story and I'm sure plenty in here could enlighten you but the thing is,would it be true? Only if you believe in fairy tales like the little kiddies in here do.Be careful because just by conversing with me,you will become a target.
It seems reasonable to first inquire you and then anyone who can provide reliable information.
You can share the story if you want, fairy tale or not. I can handle it.
firstpastthepost: That really only makes sense if there is some kind of obvious reason for your boycott. Votes don't mean anything if you're voting for nothing.
liltimmypoccet: Im talking about the website redesign of course, thought it was obvious.
How is not doing something without stating a reason reflective of having an obvious reason? Generally speaking when you boycott something you give a reason for boycotting it, otherwise you're just doing nothing. Your absence of purchases doesn't tell GoG or anyone else what your motivations for not purchasing are... it could be because there was nothing you liked on sale.

Likewise, you could have any of a number of arbitrary reasons for wanting to boycott GoG. Just saying you want to boycott them implies nothing about your motivation. How is the website redesign an obvious reason if you state no reason? Do you think we're all mind readers?
"How is the website redesign an obvious reason if you state no reason?" "Do you think we're all mind readers?"

No but I thought you were at least forum readers, which would make it all obvious. GOG's latest PR responses were less than satisfying.
Tauto: It's a very long story and I'm sure plenty in here could enlighten you but the thing is,would it be true? Only if you believe in fairy tales like the little kiddies in here do.Be careful because just by conversing with me,you will become a target.
Fate-is-one-edge: It seems reasonable to first inquire you and then anyone who can provide reliable information.
You can share the story if you want, fairy tale or not. I can handle it.
Well, once apon a time.....the only fairy tales will be from others as they can't handle the truth.