It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good month and all that... Where are my discounts???
I know Saturday was the 1st of December, and Sunday was also a day off.

But what's your excuse today?
Maybe it's a national day off in Poland?

Just kidding, i love you and thought i'd do 2 GOG inside-jokes in 1 thread.
But seriously where are my games? And when? We got any leaks?
Probably around next week, as usual.
low rated
Epitaph666: We got any leaks?
I heard it on the grapevine from a three legged grasshopper who was given the mail by a blood thirsty mosquito who got it off a flea that was on a cat's tail in a dogs pound that was teasing all the mutts with it's hissing that a sale will come,sorry but *whisper whisper* that a mouse said *where's the cheese,and I'll tell all* and yep,his a dirty rat now.
Post edited December 03, 2018 by Tauto
It depends. If the GOG winter sale will start today, it will do so around four hours from now.

However if one hour from now, a new weekly sale will launch, then it will be clear that the winter sale is delayed for at least another week, maybe two.

More so, if the winter sale will start today, it'll almost guarantee that another sale, a "New Years" sale, will also happen on GOG, before the year is done. Since it allows just enough time, to cram it at the end.

All of this is conjecture, mostly formed on the past data, as archived by ciemnogrodzianin in his very helpful GOG sales | historical dates and forecasts thread.

No matter what happens today, we'll get some hints about what GOG will do next.
guys, cmon. I have no time to get enough money till "yet another big gog sale" lands :'D
Why should it be today, anyway? Isnt it usually related to Christmas? (thus - something about "one week before and one week after dec 25th")
Nice!

Thanks for the answers!
Let's hope it'll start today, i want my yearly bunch of games RIGHT NOW!

And bring me the head of that slimy ratbastard!
Gekko_Dekko: Why should it be today, anyway? Isnt it usually related to Christmas? (thus - something about "one week before and one week after dec 25th")
It usually has to start a week before Steam Sales start. A week or maybe 2 sometimes!
Post edited December 03, 2018 by Epitaph666
Gekko_Dekko: ...
In 2012, 2013 and 2017, it started around 12 Dec.
In 2014, 2015 and 2016, it started around 01 Dec.

Today we'll know for sure.
Post edited December 03, 2018 by MadalinStroe
According to very modest previous week sales (both weeklong and weekend), I want to believe that we'll get something cool this week.

Well, less than a hour left. Let's wait and see.
We don't need another sale we need more cool games.
David9855: We don't need another sale we need more cool games.
true dat.

Well, personally, I do want a discount on certain titles. But they wont get it anyway - thats just how gog sales work :<
Post edited December 03, 2018 by Gekko_Dekko
David9855: We don't need another sale we need more cool games.
Why not both?

I honestly can't wait for what kinds of games that GOG Connect will have in store for us.
I hope we'll have something nice this year :D. And I wouldn't mind if we wouldn't have 3 sales chained together like last year. It creates sales fatigue.
Not that anybody cares, but i think i only buy games from GOG twice a year since a few years ago.
Unless we have something really awesome for discount (like 90% or 95%) i won't buy in the other sales so i'll keep my money for Summer and Winter Sales when i also get the free games from spending.

...Fatigue is being created, yes, and we also need more awesome games DISCOUNTED on a good percentage. Have around 70 games on my wishlist (4 of which are the Witcher 3 Editions/Expansions).
...Aaaaand it's next week!
Epitaph666: ...Fatigue is being created, yes, and we also need more awesome games DISCOUNTED on a good percentage. Have around 70 games on my wishlist (4 of which are the Witcher 3 Editions/Expansions).
Well Witcher 3 GOTY was always discounted on major sales this year, priced around #19.99. Doubt its price gonna be lower this winter sale.