It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Breja: My money is on Ultimate Dumb Question Pro 2020
Does it have online multiplayer ? I think our buddy Geralt here would like to challenge you :p
Mr.Mumbles: Neither. For me it's Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana and Metro Exodus so far. =P

I really don't get all that buzz for Fall Guys. It's one of those games that look like they might be fun for a few minutes, but the whole thing will likely get old very quickly. We also don't even know if CP will even come out this year. I wouldn't be surprised if another delay pushed its release into next year.
You're supposed to have friends to play with. That might be the problem.

zlaywal: Man this forum sucks
But I was told by gog users that gog users were the thing that made these forums great!
I'm thinking for me it will probably be Wasteland 3.
My money is on Cuphead. Yup.

Edit: I seriously thought this was a bot until I saw him/her answering to posts. :P
Post edited August 20, 2020 by NuffCatnip
NuffCatnip: My money is on Cuphead. Yup.

Edit: I seriously thought this was a bot until I saw him/her answering to posts. :P
Bots do get better over time so I would not rule that out just yet. But even if at this point still most likely some non-sentient human shovelware programming.

... not that there is any other. Superior. Or even vastly superior one. Would not make sense.
Breja: My money is on Ultimate Dumb Question Pro 2020
Sildring: Does it have online multiplayer ? I think our buddy Geralt here would like to challenge you :p
Of course it has multiplayer, we're all playing right now and Geralt is winning!
GeraltOfRivia_PL: Why are you high rated this is a stupid joke
People have already said multiple times (in different topics of yours) what they dislike about it. Still, you don't even make an effort to reply - in stead, you just post another context-less topic, in which you don't participate.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: What's your GotY candidate, Cyberpunk 2077 or Fall Guys ultimate knockout?
what is your GotY candidate - Creeper world 4 or Shadows Die Twice?
Game of the year has been cancelled for 2020 because of the pandemic.
I would like to see half life alyx or maybe new animal crossing
morolf: Game of the year has been cancelled for 2020 because of the pandemic.
NOOO i mean that's obviously but i was wating some stream, where did you saw that?
Post edited August 21, 2020 by Pab10Suarez