It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got another hat. Notice it's already on the compiled list: Still Life 2

Interesting how the first Still Life isn't on the list :P. Argh now the series collector in me wants to get the first one (GOG's tactics are working)!
Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition!!!
tinflowers: Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition!!!
That's one of the good ones if you don't have it already :).
Bought one hat, got

Beat Cop
Zanozza: Bought one hat, got

Beat Cop
cool game
Takes a little getting into, but a nice little gem you picked up there.
tinflowers: Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition!!!
Nice one, almost make me wanna buy another one to make my day better, but mine last hat with Jagged Alliance stopping me to do so. :S
some more that are not yet on the list:

Anomaly 2
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron game
Jagged Alliance
Um, some dumb helicopter game. Not familiar with the name, don't care enough to look, lol. Safe to say I wasn't thrilled. Figures.
DieRuhe: Um, some dumb helicopter game. Not familiar with the name, don't care enough to look, lol. Safe to say I wasn't thrilled. Figures.
Attachments:
chl.jpg (33 Kb)
Ignition
Cyberia
Moto Racer 2
Tropico 4
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins
Messiah
Toonstruck
Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms
Post Mortem
Tower 57
Earthworm Jim 1+2 The Whole Can 'O Worms

Creatures Village

Invictus In the Shadow of Olympus

Knights of Pen and Paper+1 Edition

Omerta City of Gangsters with 4 DLCs

Well that decides it then, last fucking hat or Pinata i'll ever unlock again because they clutter the library more than they are worth except Earthworm i guess.
Post edited March 19, 2018 by ChrisGamer300
First, I received Evolva. By the looks of the reviews on the store page, it will give me the opportunity to relive some of the fondest memories from other people's childhoods.

Second, Tower 57. It looks like a 16-bit, top-down co-op shooter throwback that was released last November. I can't complain. I'll give it a go.
Z: The Game

Edit: Just checked the reviews and they were all terrible :(
Post edited March 19, 2018 by CyniclyPink
DieRuhe: Um, some dumb helicopter game. Not familiar with the name, don't care enough to look, lol. Safe to say I wasn't thrilled. Figures.
tinyE:
Charlie Brown voice: "THAT'S IT!!!"
jk

Enemy Engaged: Apache vs Hokum
Sorry for the strange question, but in the end there are only 5 different hats?