It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This time around:

Tower 57
Marking this as an update point. It's going to take at least an hour though probably to get caught up. Been busy today.

edit:

Nemesis44UK: FML
Sorry but FML?

reedit: And updated:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_mystery_game_did_you_get_from_the_hat/post45

Atermi: So yeah, can I refund at least to my GoG wallet?
You can try via a support ticket but I believe the most they'll do is turn it into a gift key that maybe you can trade with someone.
Post edited March 16, 2018 by drmike
Made the boneheaded mistake of getting another 5 loot boxes.
Copped 5 games that go straight into my Pile Of Shame, never to be downloaded, much less played.

Kyn
Darksiders Warmastered Edition
Praetorians
Jagged Alliance 2
Of Light And Darkness: The Prophecy

So with what I bought back on Tuesday, my overall outcome has been
1 game I wanted.
3 games I might eventually get around to trying, but I definitely would never have bothered considering to buy even if they were 95% off.
6 games immediately added to my Pile Of Shame.
In other words, 9 x $3.89AUD per loot box = $35.01 AUD wasted, to get 1 game I wanted, which is currently on sale for 50% off - $6.39, or $12.78 regular.
I should have just spent the money up front on clearing some of my Wishlist.
:(
deleted
JeniSkunk: Made the boneheaded mistake of getting another 5 loot boxes.
Why not just contact support, have them turned into gift codes and trade them for something you want? Or even give them away just to get rid of them? If they sit in your library, they're just going to waste.
Praetorians is a GREAT game.

I continue to be puzzled by all this unhappiness.
Decided to get 2 more to try and salvage the sale.

Omerta
ST: Starfleet academy

Got one good one at least!
Copped 5 games that go straight into my Pile Of Shame, never to be downloaded, much less played.

Kyn
Praetorians
Jagged Alliance 2

1 game I wanted.
3 games I might eventually get around to trying, but I definitely would never have bothered considering to buy even if they were 95% off.
In other words, 9 x $3.89AUD per loot box = $35.01 AUD wasted, to get 1 game I wanted, which is currently on sale for 50% off - $6.39, or $12.78 regular.
I can't speak for the others but Praetorians is an excellent game that is well worth playing. The graphics look dated now but it is worth getting over that for the game itself.
Post edited March 17, 2018 by samwisegamgees
Had to take a shot since my curiosity got the better of me:

- Atlantis 3: The New World
- Black Moon Chronicles
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
- Prehistorik 1+2
- Pray for Death

No big-ticket items, but also no sports/racing games (whew). I'll probably end up playing at least a few of them, good enough for the gamble I took!

Kyn
Praetorians
Jagged Alliance 2

1 game I wanted.
Fairfox: i hope yooou dont mind me sayin' this, an obvs it wont happen 'coz its anti-gogie event, buuut this postie should be pinned as to why users shouldnt really take part in these rando-thangs unless theyre totes frivolous with their monies. it sums it up; it is teh uuuh antithesis

...wait taht means opposite. welp anyhoohar it is teh... culmination. teh period, non, teh exclamation point to teh event.
If you talk like you type, I would walk away from you forever.

A fool and his money, blah blah.
Gambling is for fools.
Post edited March 17, 2018 by eclipsespilce
Obtained: Toren

No idea what that game is.
tinyE: Praetorians is a GREAT game.

I continue to be puzzled by all this unhappiness.
I'd love to have half of these games. :(

I keep hoping some of them show up in the giveaway:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition
Post edited March 17, 2018 by drmike
Got a good collection of mediocrities.

- Moto Racer 3 (really???)
- Creatures Village
- Disciples 1
- Haegemonia
- Strategic Command: European Theater
- Imperial Glory
- Still Life 2

The most expensive price I've paid for such a sad collection of shovelware.
Carmageddon TDR 2000. It's not likely I'll ever install it, as I didn't bother when I could have had it free a few months ago.
Post edited March 17, 2018 by Hkahl05
Out of 4 hats I got:
Anomaly 2
Castles 1+2
Combat Chess
Mainlining