It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got a bit carried away.

Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back

Messiah

Lost Eden

Sengoku

Worms 2

Worms World Party Remastered

Sacred Gold

Imperial Glory

Battle Chess Special Edition

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today

Skyshine's BEDLAM Redux!

O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base

Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader

Cyberia
Praetorians

Subject 13

Star Trek™: Starfleet Command Gold Edition

Urban Empire

Earthworm Jim 3D

Pray for Death

Star Trek™: Judgment Rites

M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2

Jack Keane

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders

Dragon Wars

Kingdom: The Far Reaches

Crookz - The Big Heist
Prehistorik 1+2

Of Light and Darkness: The Prophecy

Mainlining

Subwar 2050 Complete

Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business

Caravan

MegaRace 3

Stonekeep

Star Trek™: Starfleet Academy

Iron Storm

Anna's Quest

Dracula 4+5

Patrician 3

Star Trek™: 25th Anniversary

Shattered Steel

Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus

Planet Nomads

Sheltered
A BIT CARRIED AWAY????

At least you got Jack Keane. I think this is what my list would look like if I bought the hats looking for only one particular game.

Enjoy your games.
Jungle_Falcon: M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2
Dracula 4+5
Patrician 3
Wow. Well, you contributed to the list. Wonder when GoG rolls out the "additional games in the hats"? I say that because my list currently has 122 games on it, but the source code of the front page seems to have room for 200 games in the hats...and it's not like they haven't added before.
I got Unrest, which hasn't been mentioned yet I think.
No One Lives Forever, whatever that's about.
51nikopol: A BIT CARRIED AWAY????

At least you got Jack Keane. I think this is what my list would look like if I bought the hats looking for only one particular game.

Enjoy your games.
I think I've got a bit of an autistic streak with regards to certain things in life and these sales cause my brain to glitch a bit.

Yea I got Jack Keane! Though sadly the meme reviews have been deleted from the store page.
HereForTheBeer: No One Lives Forever, whatever that's about.
US spy turns rogue and disrupts the international gaming community by leaking false information about the return of a game held dear to many gamers. Gamers revolt, destroy the internet's major points of contact with the overflow of complaining that their wishes weren't granted, society comes crashing to a halt and a British secret agent has to save the day by sleeping with the female grad student in charge of the router at University of Utah School of Computing?
I got Screamer 2 (already on the list). Doesn't look like my sort of thing. I will learn my lesson and stop.

Good luck to everyone else!
Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition
Sheltered
Urban Empire
Crookz - The Big Heist
Tyranny - Commander Edition
Pray for Death
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Worms World Party Remastered
Syberia 3: The Complete Journey
Creatures Village
The Escapists
Megarace 3
Worms: Armageddon
Moto Racer 3 Gold
Iron Storm
Creatures: The Albian Years
Codename Panzers: Phase Two
Black Moon Chronicles
Ignition
Lost Eden
Of Light and Darkness: The Prophecy
Planet Nomad
Titus the Fox
Caravan

Overall I'm satisfied because I feel like on average I got some titles I especially wanted at a far price once you factor in the fluff, and it seems like this blind bag sale was especially full of titles that could have been had for cheaper in the past or that one would expect to be cheaper in the future (wasn't Iron Storm less than a dollar at one point?). I was glad to get Sheltered, Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Syberia 3, Sheltered, and Crookz.
drmike: Just got Unrest, it's not on your list.
undeadcow: Tyranny and Pillars of Eternity - you must've hit a gold vein. Lots of classics that are fun to boot up as well!
Jungle_Falcon: Yea I got Jack Keane! Though sadly the meme reviews have been deleted from the store page.
The meme reviews were for Jack Keane 2.
That was the game in the insomnia sale.
Mostly because of its price.
HereForTheBeer: No One Lives Forever, whatever that's about.
drmike: US spy turns rogue and disrupts the international gaming community by leaking false information about the return of a game held dear to many gamers. Gamers revolt, destroy the internet's major points of contact with the overflow of complaining that their wishes weren't granted, society comes crashing to a halt and a British secret agent has to save the day by sleeping with the female grad student in charge of the router at University of Utah School of Computing?
Meh. I'll see if Support will turn it into a gift code.
Just got:

Candle
Cyberia
Descent
Disciples: Sacred Lands Gold
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games
Kyn
Return to Mysterious Island
Sacrifice
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down Platinum Pack.

That'll teach me to listen to the little voice saying "Don't bother, you'll get rubbish"!