It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cambrey: Thanks for the link! I'm going to enjoy those.
It's now my favourite way of enjoying the first 5 books.
Now, like the last 10 years or so? Oh, the running of time.
Post edited January 29, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: It's now my favourite way of enjoying the first 5 books.
Nicely done too. The guy deserves a donation. Speaking of which, +1 to you. And you can keep the change.
For about a month, I've been trading between my broken pink 3DS (usually holding Pokemon X) and my new 2DS XL (usually holding Pokemon Alpha Sapphire). I've also discovered 4 or 5 accounts who are constantly wonder-trading (that is, commit to offering a Pokemon and another player doing the same is randomly selected for you; the trade then automatically happens even if you turn your system off a second before the other player appears.) shiny level-100s and as long as I keep wonder-trading away unwanted catches and trades, some of these shinies will be MINE. My AS National Pokedex has exceeded 500 owned entries and another 50 encounters. Getting so far in Alpha is partly that I've also finished all the story content, up to completing a Battle Resort challenge.
Got a three-day weekend ahead of me. Exceptionally. Yay! :D
https://gofile.io/d/Q05B7w LOL
Friday!
Got Nox Archaist, and looked through the manual. It's quite substantial, and even has an index!
Enjoyed the sun for the first time in quite a few days.

dtgreene: Got Nox Archaist, and looked through the manual. It's quite substantial, and even has an index!
Does this game have anything to do with Nox the ARPG or is it it's own thing?
dtgreene: Got Nox Archaist, and looked through the manual. It's quite substantial, and even has an index!
jepsen1977: Does this game have anything to do with Nox the ARPG or is it it's own thing?
Never heard of Nox, but Nox Archaist seems to be more like Ultima 5, with a few of its own aspects (like skills that improve by use and major controllable stat growth at level up). In particular, the game seems to be strictly turn based from what I've seen and played.

(Also, it's worth reminding you that Nox Archaist is an Apple 2 game, so its design is, of course, affected by hardware limitations.)
Finally I could get a hard drive and made some space in my laptop. Installing Disco Elysium right now (it could barely fit before), kindly donated by Doc0075! Thrilled!
I hate the taste of mint tea. But today an acquaintance of mine gave me a sample of mint tea that was blended with some green tea leaves, ginger, cardamom pods, with a hint of cloves. I absolutely loved it! Happy to have discovered this "mint" tea. :)
Post edited January 31, 2021 by matterbandit
Finally established my own infirmary for my sick fishes. Now I don't have to see them untreated anymore, because it's heart-breaking to have to see them dying of untreated illness.
The beauty of the winter forest.
dtgreene: Never heard of Nox, but Nox Archaist seems to be more like Ultima 5, with a few of its own aspects (like skills that improve by use and major controllable stat growth at level up). In particular, the game seems to be strictly turn based from what I've seen and played.

(Also, it's worth reminding you that Nox Archaist is an Apple 2 game, so its design is, of course, affected by hardware limitations.)
Ah okay, thx for the info and will check it out.

PS: Nox is this game in case you're wondering: https://www.gog.com/game/nox
Going downhill on a sledge.