It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chopping Wood.

D.Keys: ...
Indeed, Longing is unique game. I've made a clear approach, without any advices and solutions. It resulted in making a lot of notes and hand-drawn maps. It's something I haven't seen before - time-based puzzle? Very interesting concept, and this game keeps surprising me.

As a game is extremely slow-paced, it is fascinating for me to look at my kids - they suffer, but they like the creature, so they keep asking "let's check what's up with him" and they keep playing, even if it requires extreme patience :D
Listening to my friend Don Deppeller
Earned a modest 20$ cashback on one of my cards, so I was happy to transfer that to my GOG wallet. :)
Celeste Classic 2 appeared out of nowhere. (Free PICO-8 sequel to the original Celeste Classic.)

https://mattmakesgames.itch.io/celeste-classic-2
dtgreene: Celeste Classic 2 appeared out of nowhere. (Free PICO-8 sequel to the original Celeste Classic.)

https://mattmakesgames.itch.io/celeste-classic-2
Sooo hard, I can't pass a screen in level 2 no matter how hard I try.
I'm enjoying a lot Mother Russia Bleeds, kindly donated by BurlyHeart. I have to say that overall it surpasses Fight 'N Rage. I have been surprised by the horror aspects it has.
Big event, finally my ex-bf came and gave me my old NDS - I need to find a charger for it though, and my tablet, they have some issues but kinda work.
Progress made in "The Longing" :)
Found an engrossing game to play after checking out the demo : Age of Decadence
Look right up my alley : Fallout in a 'post-apoc' Roman universe. Genius!
Dying few times in Indiana Jones Emperor's tomb.
Knowing that I'm going to be playing a bit of Spiritfarer before bedtime. :)
Frost.
I ordered a NDS charging cable for dirt cheap, now I have to wait one month. Will my account be blocked if I say that they are shipping it from CHINA?
I used some store credit I had specifically left in an online store to finally order the hard disk I wanted, that went cheaper today. I can free up some space in my laptop, put my pictures to safety and maybe store some GOG installer again (I had to delete everything non personal for lack of space).
Also, I have almost finished watching BoJack Horseman in German and had fun with Ricochet - a game based on Arkanoid I got for free on Big Fish! Quite fun!
Post edited January 28, 2021 by Dogmaus
Finally watching The Expanse (which is relevant to onoing work / future gamedev contract stuff I have). Loving it!

...if only the phone would stop ringing.
Dogmaus: I ordered a NDS charging cable for dirt cheap, now I have to wait one month. Will my account be blocked if I say that they are shipping it from CHINA?
So, have any games you're looking into playing on it?

The SaGa 2 and SaGa 3 remakes are two of my favorites, even if those two games (especially 2) play like game boy games (but with significant upgrades). (Japan only, however.)

There's also Retro Game Challenge and its Japan-only sequel, Game Center CX 2, which consist of a bunch of retro-style games and challenges to complete in them. (Note that Game Center CX 2 has one game that's basically a text adventure; for that game to be fun without the translation patch, you're going to need some decent Japanese.)

Speaking of China, I do have a few things from there, including a Chinese flute somewhere (that seems to be mainly for decoration, particularly since I don't know how to play the flute), as well as a couple things from Seeed Studio (like a Wio Terminal).
dtgreene: So, have any games you're looking into playing on it?
I'll probably replay MI 2 and other ScummVM stuff like Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer and other old adventures. With Lone Wolf and GB emulation, what I like to do the most on a DS is to play point and click adventures with the stylus.
https://www.projectaon.org/staff/frederic/index.php
Dogmaus: zipzap
Thanks for the link! I'm going to enjoy those.