It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Am I spamming too much here? Great time with my best friend, and now Netflix night with my flatmates-family. A dear friend asked me if I can help her with recording the music for her installation.
Got my Mandelbrot shader working.

(Of course, when zooming in, I've ran into the limits of floating point precision, as the GPU only handles single-precision floating point.)
Amazon having dolby atmos music, but then i found out they wouldnt stream it to my dolby atmos. They wanted me to stream it to thier 200 dollar garbage speakers called echo studio dumpster fire. So i asked thier help desk, they jusr passed me around like 9 times and said sorry no help for ya with the nipple flaps out eaoting for me to complain haha, which then made me very unhappy.
Four-day weekend!
i have friends
Laptop came.
Snow!
low rated
Tree! :)
(decorating)
Picked up a new modem from my ISP and that doubled my Internet speed from 100 to 200 mbps.
I got a beautiful surprise from skimmie and PaterAlf! Playing the Count Lucanor I have been gifted. I'm helping a friend to record the music for her art installation.
high rated
About three months ago, I posted about a kitten that I see sitting at her window sill every morning on my walk to work. She has grown! Her window is a meter from the sidewalk and it is never opened, so I cannot actually hear her meows though I bet she can definitely hear me through the glass. She does this thing with her head, like an upwards nod, whenever she sees me, like she recognizes me and is "nodding" hello. It is quite endearing! :)
low rated
matterbandit: About three months ago, I posted about a kitten that I see sitting at her window sill every morning on my walk to work. She has grown! Her window is a meter from the sidewalk and it is never opened, so I cannot actually hear her meows though I bet she can definitely hear me through the glass. She does this thing with her head, like an upwards nod, whenever she sees me, like she recognizes me and is "nodding" hello. It is quite endearing! :)
Does it rub against the window with it's tail up? That is so cute when cats do that. :)
Nice to find a supported browser called mypal for win xp. Now i can at least watch youtube without the html5 video errors.
Crunchyroll and other things.
And pc is old that is why it has xp, hope to get a new pc next year after my room redecoration.
Fonzer: Nice to find a supported browser called mypal for win xp. Now i can at least watch youtube without the html5 video errors.
And pc is old that is why it has xp, hope to get a new pc next year after my room redecoration.
I actually miss XP and 7, I never got used to 10 and I use a software that makes it look like Windows 7. It's called classic shell.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Dogmaus
Fonzer: Nice to find a supported browser called mypal for win xp. Now i can at least watch youtube without the html5 video errors.
Dogmaus: I actually miss XP and 7, I never got used to 10 and I use a software that makes it look like Windows 7. It's called classic shell.
I think i have been using xp since 2004 or maybe 2003, only one time i had a win 10 on a pc but that one went kaput in 4 months, at least right after the update it became very slow and i never got it back from uncles repairman.
Which is bad since i could have used the parts and have a better pc.
It's not like i wasn't used to win 10 when i had it, only it didn't work correctly after months.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Fonzer