It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
OliverBagshaw: One of my videos just passed 100k views which has me over the moon!
Well done! :)
high rated
Watching a group play Riichi Mahjong and just seeing the stratagems or wild plays fall into place.
high rated
*Finally* got the minus world trick in Super Mario Bros. to work after all these years.

Even better, as I stated in the other topic, I did this on the FDS version. The minus world is a bit treacherous (possible to softlock or respawn over a pit), but I did manage to beat world 36-3 (which counts as beating the game).
high rated
Hate-Chan2000: ....to bring back "The Happiness" in this thread.

This made me happy today. I can't get it out of my head. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHreGgTJEM
Haha this is great! :D Mulan was my favourite film as a kid!

Wishing my mum Happy Birthday made me happy today.
high rated
OliverBagshaw: One of my videos just passed 100k views which has me over the moon!
Sachys: Well done! :)
Thank you :)
high rated
Hate-Chan2000: ....to bring back "The Happiness" in this thread.

This made me happy today. I can't get it out of my head. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHreGgTJEM
HorrorQueen: Haha this is great! :D Mulan was my favourite film as a kid!
Nice. :-)

I also really love the old disney movies. Not the heartless modern cgi remakes.
My favourites are.
1. Mulan
2. The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
3. The Lion King.
4. The Little Mermaid.
high rated
SMB1 FDS: "Beat" the game without using save states or the continue code. Even got the minus world glitch to work on the first attempt somehow.

Wasn't a deathless run (two deaths on 36-3, one to a blooper (squid-like enemy, except 36-3 isn't a water level) and one to a pit (start of the 2nd half of the level, and easily the hardest part of 36-3).
high rated
Happiness is found in the simplest of things. If you’re anything like me, sometimes life just gets to you and all you can do is take a step back and think of (or write!) all the things that make you happy.
high rated
Hi,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, We have just been checking with our purchasing team for an update on your order.
We are hoping for some of the cards to arrive at our warehouse today which will cover your order, So keep an eye on your emails as it should be dispatched in the coming days.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Regards,
Jasmine

My 3090 is coming FINALLY oh I only ordered it on LAUNCH DAY!

CP2077 MAXED OUT!

:Excited jumping bunny!:
:backflip of the walls:
:Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner:
:Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding:
:OMFGYKKYMFB:

Intel Inside!

This:
INTEL STAYING ALIVE AD!

Intel "Play that funky music" AD!

This one cracks me up STILL to this day!
Post edited November 25, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
high rated
Playing board games with kids (even though I lost).
high rated
What made me happy?

Hate-Chan2000: [...]
Still you.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow... everyday
high rated
TheHexer_pcg: What made me happy?

Hate-Chan2000: [...]
TheHexer_pcg: Still you.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow... everyday
And you ....you made me smile. My little "Mabari" <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo_efYhYU2A
high rated
I've got Dirt 5 Amplified Edition and Wolfenstein 2 for 45 BRL due to a mistake made by nuuvem.com.br (a Brazilian store that sells legal keys for other platforms). :)

The promo was a couple of games from a certain list for 45. Dirt 5 shouldn't be there (since it currently costs 139,99).
high rated
I've been avoiding public transit as much as I can during the current pandemic and with today's snowfall, I did not have the courage to cycle all the way to my usual barber. So I took a chance with a hair stylist within 5 minutes of my place and was very happy with the way he cut my hair! :)
high rated
Just watched an Ultima 6 spedrun where the goal was to kill Lord British.

(For those who aren't aware, Lord British, the ruler of the land, is supposed to be invincible in the games he appears (at least prior to Ultima 7, when they started to intentionally play with that a bit). Naturally, some players found that his invincibility isn't perfect, and have found ways to kill him.)